PDA

View Full Version : iOS 9 jailbreak out now

johnboy1974
20th October, 2015, 12:20 PM
Follow the link and download the Pangu jailbreak installer onto your laptop.
I have tested this jailbreak and it's fine but you must do the following first for it to work.
You need to run the latest version of iTunes on your computer and connect your Idevice. Back up your device and then press the "RESTORE" button.
After the restore is finished you can install your backup or set up the device as a new device. When all this is done start up the Pangu installer and connect your Idevice to the computer. Follow the on screen instructions from the Pangu installer very carefully.

This jailbreak only works on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2

http://en.pangu.io

bigbaw
2nd January, 2016, 10:28 AM
Hi mate i know you posted this in october but ive never done a jailbreak or anything similar if i back up my ipad on itunes and if i make a pigs ear trying this i will be able to restore and use my ipad not really clued up but will be giving it a bash

pl1976
2nd January, 2016, 11:15 AM
Hi mate i know you posted this in october but ive never done a jailbreak or anything similar if i back up my ipad on itunes and if i make a pigs ear trying this i will be able to restore and use my ipad not really clued up but will be giving it a bash

if you are worried about making a mess off it use ipawind it's ?10 a year if your looking for kodi etc its good

bigbaw
2nd January, 2016, 01:08 PM
Cheers mate my ipad is updated to 9.2 and this cant be done yet but ill have a look at that..thanks

redeye094
3rd January, 2016, 11:39 AM
Can anyone confirm ipawind is working
i have found little info except some saying its a scam but very interested if all ok for kodi etc on non jailbreak device

aftermath
16th March, 2016, 05:27 PM
yes ipawind works, did mine just last week.