PDA

View Full Version : TOYOTA PRIUS 2007 USA ,USED SMART KEY REGISTRATION

Tariel
21st October, 2015, 02:25 PM
Hi.
I have a 2007 Toyota Prius USA ( 315 mHz ) with smart key ( with silver logo ) , and OEM X100 Pro ( clone ) with Toyota Techstream 9 ( Mini VCI ) , CK100 . how to add USED key to the car? Thanks.

siwyauto
21st October, 2015, 06:32 PM
post id code and smart module dump and i will reset it for you

Tariel
21st October, 2015, 07:52 PM
Is there any other way without removing smart module from OBD II, for example? Thanks in advance.

Siham
21st October, 2015, 08:06 PM
For USA model you can reset both smart box and id code box by obd,but need techstream toyota calculator.

Tariel
21st October, 2015, 08:27 PM
Can I reset ID code box and smart box with OEM X-100 Pro without damaging blocks? Because I tried adding key to Toyota 4Runner (2006) USA, X-100 wrote success but did not do anything and SK-100 worked like a charm. How well does X-100 work with resetting Toyota Prius?

aketokediag
21st October, 2015, 08:42 PM
Hello M8,
Your techstream can do the job but you will need pass code, post your vehicle chassis number and seed code here you will get your pass code.
AK

Tariel
21st October, 2015, 09:48 PM
Hello mate,
Does this seed code change every time i enter the teachstream or do I need to send it to you when it shows me the code and wait for you?
Also I've got Toyota Smart Keymaker (It's orange), i've never really used it, will it help me anyhow?

ray-ray
21st October, 2015, 09:48 PM
Prius slot or no slot? Orange smart dongle will reset the immo. If it has a slot. So you can add the key in the car and it start. So it like your reset the key style but using the fob in the slot rather then key in the barrel. But the prox and the remote won't function unless you reset the ecu for the remote registion.

Tariel
21st October, 2015, 10:12 PM
the vehicle has slot and the key which i want to add to it has belonged to another car. So I can use this key to start the car, but only by putting it in the key slot? Am I gettin it right? Also will the remote control (remotely opening doors etc) work on this used key with standard programming method?

Siham
22nd October, 2015, 02:12 AM
''the vehicle has slot and the key which i want to add to it has belonged to another car. So I can use this key to start the car, but only by putting it in the key slot? Am I gettin it right?''
YES :)

''Also will the remote control (remotely opening doors etc) work on this used key with standard programming method?''

Read again what Ray Ray told you :)

the prox and the remote won't function unless you reset the ecu for the remote registion

bearheroes
22nd October, 2015, 08:08 AM
Read Smart Box only if it has slot and Pg 1/2/3.
remote will be programmed with Techstream only.

Tariel
22nd October, 2015, 09:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the help. Good luck.

baboonia
22nd October, 2015, 09:06 PM
Tariel, easiest way is to use TechStream/miniVCI program immobilizer portion first, key will start car in dash.

Then in Smartkey section reset smartkey with seed/passcode, then add all smartkeys you want (even your used ones). All fobs will now operate fully smart "in your pocket". Purchase passcodes from here http://weboctopus.nl/lexus-scion-toyota-pass-code-by-seed-code-calculator.php

Tariel
23rd October, 2015, 05:32 PM
I saw this site yesterday and the price is really good. How good does it work though? Have you or anyone else used its services? How fast and well does it work?

simon77
24th October, 2015, 08:33 AM
i done one last night with ad100pro 5 min job quick reset immo insert s/h phob ignition on of 20 times transponder programmed. then manual procedure for remote job done. this one was no smart key but looks the same.
regards

baboonia
26th October, 2015, 12:12 AM
Tariel, the passcodes work and they are calculated in real time. Just make sure your version of Techstream is on their supported versions list and you have internet connection near car to cut/paste VIN and seed code, then you wait 16 minutes after entering passcode then Register all your fobs. Easy peasy if you have a US market Prius and Techstream. Tip; keep a 12V charger on the car battery and plug in your laptop and make sure your FOBS have good batteries. If either gets weak you may have to start again.

Tariel
12th August, 2016, 07:22 PM
Tariel, easiest way is to use TechStream/miniVCI program immobilizer portion first, key will start car in dash.

Then in Smartkey section reset smartkey with seed/passcode, then add all smartkeys you want (even your used ones). All fobs will now operate fully smart "in your pocket". Purchase passcodes from here http://weboctopus.nl/lexus-scion-toyota-pass-code-by-seed-code-calculator.php

I've used their service and it works very fast, so does the site. Tokens were sent fast too and the customer support is very good!