PDA

View Full Version : AVDI Mercedes update

jacostanzo
21st October, 2015, 05:35 PM
Hi mates,

I usually read by OBD old EZS like w210, w208 with AVDI, without any problem, can select which MCU want to read and never fails.
Since last update AVDI can't have a good read from EZS by OBD, data its completely corrupted, and can't select MCU to read... I tried in 2 deferents cars and is always the same, data is always corrupted.
Ask AVDI support about this but not answer me... great support... for this support I paid AMS?
Anyone else have this problem???

Thanks

labusas
21st October, 2015, 06:09 PM
I read it on w210 via round plug under the hood. But key generation with motorola key dump is gone or file not recognized. It could be that ezs file is corrupted like you say. I know key file is good though. I never had problems doing those old keys before update.

lion0304
21st October, 2015, 11:56 PM
Hi mate
I've started to do my first Benz the last month, the same than your now. From this date, i did already 4 Benz. But I read all the way with EZS removed from car. Yes i take you more time but you have no issue for programming and at least the lost time save your after.
AVDI manual said can't read EZS full data via OBD. So i think you need remove EZS to do correct job.
I have chance that people bring to me EZS, but one day, i'll need to remove by myself.
Cheers

mercis
22nd October, 2015, 04:01 AM
avdi cant full eis data read

yugo45
22nd October, 2015, 06:21 AM
Lot of people has probelm with new MB update.
What a shame , all MB guys was waiting for long , long time update and this is wahat happen.

I think AVDI going south, all I can hear past year complain after complain.

DottoreBL
22nd October, 2015, 07:55 AM
u got 7.2 or 7.3 Merc Soft ?

jacostanzo
22nd October, 2015, 09:39 AM
Hi mate
I've started to do my first Benz the last month, the same than your now. From this date, i did already 4 Benz. But I read all the way with EZS removed from car. Yes i take you more time but you have no issue for programming and at least the lost time save your after.
AVDI manual said can't read EZS full data via OBD. So i think you need remove EZS to do correct job.
I have chance that people bring to me EZS, but one day, i'll need to remove by myself.
Cheers

Friend if you have a big old motorola, you can do without removing EZS, simply read EZS by OBD, read MCU motorola from key, load both file to SKC and done... I have done hundred of this...

jacostanzo
22nd October, 2015, 09:43 AM
u got 7.2 or 7.3 Merc Soft ?

Was since last update, 7.3 Mercedes

labusas
22nd October, 2015, 08:44 PM
They messed up reading file OBD, or in my case round plug. File is wrong size or corrupted as compared to IR read file. I wasn't accpeted by key calculation with the password from the key.

jacostanzo
23rd October, 2015, 10:47 AM
They messed up reading file OBD, or in my case round plug. File is wrong size or corrupted as compared to IR read file. I wasn't accpeted by key calculation with the password from the key.

They answer me today, 2 days after... they ask me for password from key to test my dump... :afraid::afraid:????

What they need to test??? Even a blind see that file size is no correct, and file is complety wrong!!

Please if anybody else have the same problem, start complaint to support, to see if they fix or not

labusas
24th October, 2015, 02:22 AM
Yes, same here. EZS file is wrong size designed for protag and only protag. The response:
nformation has been forwarded to the development team, once we have some results we will be in contact.