PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Croma 2.4 jtd edc16c39 cold start problem

bugarcek
22nd October, 2015, 10:51 AM
Hello

Can someone fix cold start problem on fiat croma 2.4 jtd 200hp

Can start perfectly if I unplug coolant temperature sensor.

I checked all glow plugs, glow plug relay and meassure glowplugs and everything ok. Car has only 120k km and goes very well

I think it is sw related problem.

Thanks, BR

saxon1978
22nd October, 2015, 11:55 AM
try this one .

bugarcek
22nd October, 2015, 02:43 PM
Thanks, but this did not fix the problem. Where should be the problem... Now we also fit new coolant temperature sensor.

BR

saxon1978
22nd October, 2015, 03:53 PM
check injectors!

twchnodictator
22nd October, 2015, 06:44 PM
Is there any faults?

bugarcek
23rd October, 2015, 09:43 AM
We replaced the injectors today, from working car... The same. There is no fault on the ecu.

stanislav georgiev
23rd October, 2015, 10:10 AM
Check regulator rails. It is possible that the presence of air

BrunoXme
8th April, 2016, 06:10 PM
Hi Bugarcek,
Did you fix this problem? I got the same problem with my Alfa 159 2.4JTD. When I remove the temperature sensor everything is working fine. Tried with second sensor, EGR, injectors... but nothing helps

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CustomCars
8th April, 2016, 06:52 PM
check hella sensor, clean or replace... than report.

BrunoXme
8th April, 2016, 07:24 PM
I fitted new coolant temperature sensor and had the same issue. And there are no faults at all on this car

twchnodictator
10th April, 2016, 09:13 AM
I fitted new coolant temperature sensor and had the same issue. And there are no faults at all on this car

What about fuel pump?

BrunoXme
11th April, 2016, 08:44 PM
Didn't check it. On Fiat Examiner I get all data about injectors, pump, pressure.. normal values. Changed even the fuel pressure sensor but still the same problem. Tried with some ECU map mods but nothing happend. Today the car left my garage without success. In case I get info, I will post here. I told to customer to try with new injectors or pump but I had no spare for his car to try.
My garage is doing Fiat/Alfa/Lancia for more than 20 years and never had such a problem. But today I got a call from other customer with similar problem. I am expecting this car next week and will post an update on this.
Anyway, thanks to all of you who tried to help

twchnodictator
12th April, 2016, 07:43 PM
Didn't check it. On Fiat Examiner I get all data about injectors, pump, pressure.. normal values. Changed even the fuel pressure sensor but still the same problem. Tried with some ECU map mods but nothing happend. Today the car left my garage without success. In case I get info, I will post here. I told to customer to try with new injectors or pump but I had no spare for his car to try.
My garage is doing Fiat/Alfa/Lancia for more than 20 years and never had such a problem. But today I got a call from other customer with similar problem. I am expecting this car next week and will post an update on this.
Anyway, thanks to all of you who tried to help
waiting news from you mate

morgano
13th April, 2016, 10:39 AM
When you unplug coolant temp sensor which are the temp readings in diagnose?

BrunoXme
24th April, 2016, 11:12 PM
waiting news from you mate
No updates on this case. The first car is still running with this problem. Customer says it's too expensive for him to change the injectors and, for now, he don't want to do nothing. The other car didn't came.

When you unplug coolant temp sensor which are the temp readings in diagnose?

as I remember, it was something about 1230 degrees Celsius. When plugged in, it shows normal temperature, on those days about 20C

eljamibe
30th August, 2018, 08:01 AM
[QUOTE=BrunoXme;2755002]No updates on this case. The first car is still running with this problem. Customer says it's too expensive for him to change the injectors and, for now, he don't want to do nothing. The other car didn't came.

any news on this issue? We are having the same issue and we bought the car the day before yesterday.

voltechcar
30th August, 2018, 09:56 AM
upload file I edit file and car start when cold.

Zbichu
16th September, 2021, 09:35 PM
kjh khjb sedfWEF SDVKJSHV IUIUiuh ik kjnk .