PDA

View Full Version : no picture

mini
3rd July, 2008, 06:16 PM
Getting channel info but no picture. Did a rescan picked up all the channels but still not getting a picture just a blank screen......
Tried resetting emu on blade quad but still no luck.......

Erazor786
3rd July, 2008, 07:12 PM
May be a loss of signal. Is the box connected directly to the main feed, i.e Any splitter? If so remove any splitters and connect directly to see if that makes a difference. If so u may need a booster

Also post up the SNR levels that u are getting on some of the channels. Anything below 50k and u will get no picture as far as i remember. it should be above 60k for u to get a good picture and good sound.

hope that helps m8

mini
3rd July, 2008, 07:22 PM
it was working fine earlier, the picture froze so i had to reset it. Then when it came back on there was just a blank screen.....
so did rescan picked up all channels again but still no sound or picture....
The signal bar is showing enough signal, I think its a problem with the keys..
can anyone remind me how to put them in manually, I know you have to go into tuxbox and then ?

Erazor786
3rd July, 2008, 07:26 PM
I don't think it will be problem with the keys. It may just be a matter of changing the Ucode. Go into the system menu and which is normally the Blue Button and navigate to a menu where u can change the Ucode. Change the Ucode and reboot the box if not prompted and see if that makes a difference.

mini
3rd July, 2008, 07:41 PM
cheers m8 i'll try that.....

plasterer
3rd July, 2008, 08:32 PM
With No *eys at all you should still get FTA
Is the Clock in the LCD correct ......Paul

mini
3rd July, 2008, 08:41 PM
the clock is correct i'm getting all the channel info but no picture i'm getting fta channels

solangi786
6th July, 2008, 10:12 PM
the clock is correct i'm getting all the channel info but no picture i'm getting fta channels

box should reconnect with all the cables,spiliter,mains a/c & will try again.

mini
7th July, 2008, 02:08 AM
got it working had to reflash the box, picture still freezes every now and then...