PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 03G906016KN

levisdj
23rd October, 2015, 09:34 PM
So i've done a mod on this A4 2007... with 2.0 TDI engine 140BHP standard.After two months the car started to have somekind of wiggle on startup.No smoke, no DTC just at every startup, it has a noise and the engine trembles.I post ORI and MOD files.The file was mooded with ECM Titanium.Thanks for any suggestions!

teamtuner
23rd October, 2015, 09:46 PM
So i've done a mod on this A4 2007... with 2.0 TDI engine 140BHP standard.After two months the car started to have somekind of wiggle on startup.No smoke, no DTC just at every startup, it has a noise and the engine trembles.I post ORI and MOD files.The file was mooded with ECM Titanium.Thanks for any suggestions!
ufff...with a bad BAD mod file like this,your car resisted for two months?...ufff...please don"t kill this engine...

CustomCars
23rd October, 2015, 10:41 PM
1. Wrong EGR removed by Volta
.... everything is bad, and most creapy boost map..... never try this on any car, NEVER.
Engine broken in possible very quickly
Better remove this file
rly

I don't see worst modiffied file in my life, even by most begginer ! Don't knowig what's they do.

teamtuner
23rd October, 2015, 10:44 PM
1. Wrong EGR removed by Volta
.... everything is bad, and most creapy boost map..... never try this on any car, NEVER.
Engine broken in possible very quickly
Better remove this file
rly

I don't see worst modiffied file in my life, even by most begginer ! Don't knowig what's they do.
ahahaha...for that is named" final "

CustomCars
23rd October, 2015, 10:45 PM
Almost full boost range increase by 1Bar.... that's was crazy... why needed that much boost on ori engine ? That's half more what's that turbo can handle at max and only on specific parts, not all the time...

I will be don't sleep tonight after seeing this... :-)))

mariazo84
23rd October, 2015, 10:53 PM
too much turbo problems on grim limiters for engine

mariazo84
23rd October, 2015, 10:54 PM
put the original immediately

CustomCars
23rd October, 2015, 11:27 PM
For orginal is to late, sure turbo needed replace, engine condition is not sure.
Needed get out pipe from turbo and check condition, then dynamic log all needed parameters at stock software.

levisdj
24th October, 2015, 07:02 AM
Instead of all this critics,why don't you show me the way to fix it. ... I didn't post this to get laughed at... but to get a solution.

CustomCars
24th October, 2015, 08:20 AM
All of us say how to fix - write ori, and i give you basic info about checking then. You'r file is TOTALLY BAD.
Did u needed how to diagnose that car, can help, only ask for it, have vcds ?

we dont know what you know....

Ah and not laught from you, or mod because it's crap.. only from funny file name, that's bad ?
And we don't give you file repair solution because very possible you broke that car, at first neeeded DIAGNOSE.
DTC don't show you broken mechanical parts

overs0ull
24th October, 2015, 08:29 AM
Bro the file is just ......
You have 2 ways to fix it :
1 - write ori like coleeges says and see how engine is .
2- get a real pro tuned file whit witch car will run verry nice and improtant - SAFE .