PDA

View Full Version : CAS3 with MSD80 by dump

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 09:27 AM
Hi chaps,

Is there anything out there that can do CAS3+ Istap-45 with MSD80 when all keys are lost?
AVDI failed badly using both online and off line versions, I don't know why I bother even trying to use it for BMW anymore.

I figure doing it by dump is now the safest option, downgrading a CAS is too dicey.

Tango said unknown version with the dumps and TMPRO2 also can't do it.
Thanks.

Siham
25th October, 2015, 09:39 AM
Hi , the dump you used with tango is the backup or after you tried with AVDI?
What dump is not recognized cas or ecu?
What tool you used to read the eprom from tricore infineon?
Tango is not the best for cas3+ with tricore ,TMpro will work if flash and eprom are not corrupted.

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 09:57 AM
I read the 95640 in the ECU but I have since found out that this is not the eeprom that contains the ISN, it is, as you said, in the Tricore.
It seems to be one of those cars that can't be done at the moment.

PremierD
25th October, 2015, 10:10 AM
Apparently Autohex 2 can do the job mate .. :) decno1 is the man to ask

Siham
25th October, 2015, 10:12 AM
you will need to read tricore ,an after you will be able to make key ,never get aroud with those tricore with cas3+,but it's strange that tmpro can't do it.It's listed on their modul description.
It's a gasoline car?model and year please :)
Autohex is the most powerfull tool for BMW at the moment.They is many good feedback about it. :)
Please can you upload here your cas dump ? just to test something.
Maybe multitool or vvdi2 can make it ,if any user can confirm it please.

decno1
25th October, 2015, 10:23 AM
Thanks PrimerD :)
In Autohex you should do following steps:
- From ISN manager: Read ISN from MSD80 (SK 128 bits), will take about 15 minutes
- Go to Key learning, select all keys lost (button 4), then fill the DME ISN, then next, then key will be ready. this takes 30 seconds.

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 10:23 AM
I had a chat with Bogi from TMPRO and he said there is now way to read the eeprom in the MSD80 so it can't be done at the moment.

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 10:25 AM
- From ISN manager: Read ISN from MSD80 (SK 128 bits), will take about 15 minutes
- Go to Key learning, select all keys lost (button 4), then fill the DME ISN, then next, then key will be ready. this takes 30 seconds.

Thanks Decno, is there a BMW key learning package for Autohex?

decno1
25th October, 2015, 10:34 AM
Thanks Decno, is there a BMW key learning package for Autohex?

We had a log discussion about making a special package for lock smiths, but really no sense to remove some functions. as a locksmith you will need EVERYTHING possible when things went wrong.
For instance, a car came to you with damaged CAS (or no CAS), you will need FA manager, ISN manager ,Flashing, coding, and key learning.

Siham
25th October, 2015, 10:37 AM
BMW package is 3500-3600$ all fonctions included and you can add toyota and hyundai but each one is 500$ .
And yes after research in fact there is no way to read eprom from this ecu because there is no boot mode for msd80 and 81.Eprom is virtual in those ecu's.

decno1
25th October, 2015, 10:40 AM
Hi Siham, this info is wrong,
- We have only full package of Autohex II BMW, price is more than what you mentioned
- Hyundai, Kia is much cheaper than what you mentioned.
- Toyota is free

Siham
25th October, 2015, 10:53 AM
My friend , as i said ,yes,you sell only full package for BMW and price picked up from chinese sellers.
For toyota did not know it was free sorry ,but only if we have BMW package ?
Can we buy hardware only and get toyota free?:triumphant:
It will be VERY GREAT if you can do special prices for DK members ,possible?:celticparty:

:tranquillity: WBR

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 10:53 AM

This sounds like a better system than AVDI because AVDI needs to downgrade the CAS before it will do anything else.
If it can read the ISN from the ECU, why is it trying to downgrade the CAS?

Siham
25th October, 2015, 11:00 AM
Because with new ista-p you canno read true OBD is crypted ,but on bench with programmer no prob.
So avdi need to downgrade to read cas by obd.
Decno ,does Autohex work on cas4 and cas4+ ?

Fallen
25th October, 2015, 11:11 AM
I understand the CAS is encrypted but Autohex is not downgrading the CAS from what I can understand.
Is it needing a dump on the CAS read manually perhaps?

Siham
25th October, 2015, 11:21 AM
No ,does not need to read cas manually ,only with cas4 need to do it.

decno1
25th October, 2015, 11:29 AM
Because with new ista-p you canno read true OBD is crypted ,but on bench with programmer no prob.
So avdi need to downgrade to read cas by obd.
Decno ,does Autohex work on cas4 and cas4+ ?
Hi Siham :)
You can buy hardware only if you like.
currently CAS4 and CAS4+ functions are only for keys . we cannot change ISN,VIN,.... yet.

decno1
25th October, 2015, 11:33 AM
I understand the CAS is encrypted but Autohex is not downgrading the CAS from what I can understand.
Is it needing a dump on the CAS read manually perhaps?

Some parts numbers need something we call 'CAS FIRMWARE', they are only 6 part numbers.
As Siham said, all done by OBD II, and only CAS4,CAS4+ we need dump

Siham
25th October, 2015, 11:35 AM
How much it will cost? and will i have toyota option?

decno1
25th October, 2015, 11:40 AM
Contact sales, I am here for tech support and to have some fun from time to time :)

infotech
26th October, 2015, 03:18 AM
hello decno1
we just got a new dme for x5 35d
can the autohex code it and program it.
if its safe.
i own autohex havent coded any new unit yet?

amir_82013
26th October, 2015, 10:50 AM
I heard that BMW-Explorer very good tools for all status BMW
Autohex new device and not available feedback
I think BMW-Explorer only work on BMW cars and this its expertise