PDA

View Full Version : C Recorder?

8th August, 2009, 03:36 PM
I am looking for someone providing your information
About Crecorder ( Car Running data Recorder ) Launch soft.

I am interested in the soft, I wonder the range
Crecorder is able to diagnose.

THANX

Chadder
9th August, 2009, 12:08 AM
it works most eobd and obd2 compliant cars and light trucks , exception 29 bit can .

If you want the software just create a login at the CRecorder website .

racin-snake
9th August, 2009, 02:28 AM
i wouldnt bother its pretty much useless it records live data but more often than not it doesnt i bought mine when they first came out and been dissapointed sevral times also it will not fit into a lot of eobd ports but does not come with an extension
piece of shit really save your money

13th August, 2009, 06:21 PM
Big thanx to Mr.Chadder and Mr.Racin-snake,

I still can not decide to buy one or not...

Appreciate for more opinions people use one.

WBR, 311

Chadder
13th August, 2009, 09:28 PM
Personally i would just buy a multimeter/continuity tester and read up on how to use it, costs less and do a better job, remember the CRecorder will only point you in the direction of an intermittent faults so you would properly need the above anyway .

first time i plugged one into a Clio all the dash lights came on and the car wouldn't start.

racin-snake
13th August, 2009, 10:14 PM
with some can protocols the crecorder does this fiats hate the bloody things too
but cheap and cheerfull good when it works
but when a customer goes away with it you have to trust them to come back ??

Chadder
13th August, 2009, 10:41 PM
Yer i know what you mean i guess they can be handy in that sort of situation (when a customer doesn't want to leave the car) don't you ask for a ?50.00 refundable deposit on the return of the crecorder, i know i would after all its to fix there car .

garryreed
20th September, 2010, 10:45 AM
texa do one as well its a bit dearer but records for a longer time i think about 90 hours of faults where as launch only does 24 or so. ive found it a handy tool like you say to send a customer away and review the data a few days later.

tutlev1
23rd September, 2010, 09:59 PM
texa have just won 1st place in auto mecanicka in frankfert
withthe new obd matrix
it reads all ecus in the car on a run not just engine

hi gary nice chat the other day on the phone
ttc-diagnostics:motz: