PDA

View Full Version : loader is vlc player?

Arpa
8th August, 2009, 04:31 PM
kryptview software. downloaded as per tutorial. loader and firmware. loader downloads as vlc media player on 4shared. is this right? im a newbie but it seems strange to me. cant come close to seeing anything that looks like screeenshots in tutorial. firmware is .rar file and doesn't open with vlc...very confusing...i just want to watch tv :(

smelltheglove
8th August, 2009, 04:53 PM
kryptview software. downloaded as per tutorial. loader and firmware. loader downloads as vlc media player on 4shared. is this right? im a newbie but it seems strange to me. cant come close to seeing anything that looks like screeenshots in tutorial. firmware is .rar file and doesn't open with vlc...very confusing...i just want to watch tv :(

I can only think you have vlc player already, which you dont need to do it, but it is handling the .bin file, so it looks like vlc media player.

You need winrar to unzip the .rar file, get it from rarlabs.com

there is a text file in the downloads section which explains everything great, i know there was when i needed it.

Arpa
8th August, 2009, 05:03 PM
thanks mate. in the interim waiting for a reply. i figured that vista doesnt come with a .rar opener. i presume no windows os does.i am currently writing a strongly worded letter to bill gates, but also i got winrar and its all working fine...thanks.

madman1983
8th August, 2009, 08:19 PM
thanks mate. in the interim waiting for a reply. i figured that vista doesnt come with a .rar opener. i presume no windows os does.i am currently writing a strongly worded letter to bill gates, but also i got winrar and its all working fine...thanks.

lol i think MS are enough trouble with packaging software in their OS, u dont want to add to their troubles!!!