PDA

View Full Version : Non flip remote cases for Astra H remotes

Cromwe11
26th October, 2015, 11:59 PM
I've got a few new Astra H remote circuit boards for the fixed blade remotes. But need some cases for them. But all the ones I can find do not have the battery contact in the case. If someone can point me in the direction of somewhere that sells these cases with the battery contact or just the contacts it would be appreciated. Or if anyone has some they want to sell then send me a PM I need seven of them.

kemaster
27th October, 2015, 04:59 PM
Don't know if yours is here but take a look: http://www.honrow.com/Products.asp?BigClassName=Battery%20Clamp

rapidlocksmiths
27th October, 2015, 05:03 PM
3d group sell them

Recoder
27th October, 2015, 10:38 PM
I've got a few new Astra H remote circuit boards for the fixed blade remotes. But need some cases for them. But all the ones I can find do not have the battery contact in the case. If someone can point me in the direction of somewhere that sells these cases with the battery contact or just the contacts it would be appreciated. Or if anyone has some they want to sell then send me a PM I need seven of them.

Got 3 used ones here if they help you mate ?

3Dgroup havent got them inside just checked my ones from there just plain case :-(

P&D
27th October, 2015, 11:02 PM
I've got some battery terminals spare PM me where you want them sent
i will get them in the post for you