PDA

View Full Version : Kryptview/Starview4 working in Ireland?

Frenchys_Mom
8th August, 2009, 08:22 PM
hi there, i am plannin to buy either the kryptview a750 or the starview 4 and i was just wondering....

* Do they both work in Ireland? (Galway)
* Which box is the best?
* Has anybody got any idea how long they will stay workin for? (any idea at all!!)

Thanks in advance..:ahhhhh:

madman1983
8th August, 2009, 08:30 PM
if ya in ireland i would recommned krypview. as they are supported well. as for how long it will last, you might as well say how long is a peice of string! just think of it this way, if the box goes down, you are not the only person effected many thousands of other people will the same box are in the same boat!

witko
8th August, 2009, 09:27 PM
kryptview as they are well supported, not a fantastic box but they do the job are u on n@l or chor@s,they work ok with n@l

Frenchys_Mom
8th August, 2009, 09:51 PM
i am on ntl, u see i jus got starview 3 about 5 months b4 all channels started goin so kinda worried about it goin soon!! ~~~~ it do the premiership is next week have to go for it!!! ya heard da kryptview is kinda sh,t remote etc but need summit. :listen: do i need to download new software if i buy box of some company on net or will it be done? also what is best site to buy of?? cheers!!

madman1983
8th August, 2009, 10:22 PM
If Starview 3 is working for u, i recommned sticking to it till it dies.

as you can allways get a new box sent ya within few days, when the old one dies, you get one off skywonder (as they throw in the bits and bops you need to get the box working).

The box wont come configured to let ya watch all the channels, there is a post stuck on the main kryptview with a step by step guide on how to configure the box. Finally if ya are stuck you can allways post here, pleanty of helpful people around to help ya out.

Frenchys_Mom
8th August, 2009, 11:18 PM
cool ya, sorry i was not clear.... my starview 3 stopped workin about 3 mnths ago.. just had it for 5 months!!! ya ya gonna get da kryptview i think, my mate has da software he says he will upload it for me, ~~~~ it if i have it for even 2 mnths it will still have paid for rip off sky/ntl!!!

thanks

Frenchys_Mom
8th August, 2009, 11:20 PM
if any1 else tho has any, even speculative, idea of how long it will/or maybe stay workin, (even just to amuse me!!) i would like to know!!

cheers! :bounce: