PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes Vito key

lunchb0x
2nd November, 2015, 01:45 AM
Hi,

Can someone please calculate these keys for me. For some reason AVDI doens't recognize it. EIS is for Mercedes Vito.
there should be 2 keys in the EIS.

Thank you

gokey
2nd November, 2015, 07:37 AM
dump not read well

lunchb0x
4th November, 2015, 07:44 AM
Are you sure? I have read this multiple times and triple checked my solders and all is 100%. I did have the dump checked by 2 other people and they could calculate the keys but both had slightly different info for keys??

Problem with the van is that remotes work but the car won't start. I checked diagnostically and there are no faults in the EIS and I can read all the live data with AVDI, which shows key information. I also have the tool that goes over the key switch to check that it is reading the key and all is ok.

lunchb0x
6th November, 2015, 04:45 AM
Does anyone here have a flash file for this MCU? The eis part number is 6395450708.

I am very confident that I have read this correctly as I haven't had issues with any other Mercs that I have done. Comparing this eep file to the others I have done, the data doesn't start till half way though the dump but from there it looks good. I have played around with the dump and the SimonTouch SKC doesn't seem to care where teh data starts, whether I modify it to be at the beginning, halfway down or the end, it still works.

As the remote for the original key still works I would of thought that for this to happen the EIS would have to be reading the key information correctly which is throwing me off. I have managed to get my hands on another EIS with the same part numebrs but different MCU, so I will do some experimenting with narrowing down the issue.

Thanks.

lion0304
7th November, 2015, 07:43 AM
Try to write another key in another track. Dump EZS seem OK. Just key track 2 can't calculated.
Does your key unlock ESL and turn? If not maybe need clone EZS

lunchb0x
8th November, 2015, 04:19 AM
Got it sorted, thanks.

There were some faulty components on the EIS. Replaced and all good.