PDA

View Full Version : vu zero gui stretch

shaunfree
3rd November, 2015, 07:38 PM
hi all having probs with gui screen with BH image(small gui) ie when i open autobouquets it is small my gui seems to be in middle and not stretched across screen cheers shaun

DOUGALMCD
4th November, 2015, 11:56 AM
Not on bh at the moment but should be sorted out in settings.

shaunfree
4th November, 2015, 12:32 PM
thanks doug how would i sort with settings cheers shaun

DOUGALMCD
4th November, 2015, 05:41 PM
As I said not on bh at moment using vix and menu-system-settings-user interface-position set up. So should be something similar in bh. hth

shaunfree
4th November, 2015, 07:18 PM
thanks again doug tried ui position plugin but makes no differance to the gui screen cheers shaun

DOUGALMCD
5th November, 2015, 10:04 AM
Have you tried other images to check? Picture screen is okay I assume it's just interface.

shaunfree
5th November, 2015, 12:51 PM
hi doug yes picture ok just interface what is small,when i open autobouquets and try to set up 4 region i cannot see what iam selecting cheers shaun

DOUGALMCD
6th November, 2015, 12:38 PM
BH image press green button now in green panel scroll down to and select UI position setup select left/width/top/height whichever one you want to adjust Then use D pad on remote to srtetch or minimise interface. Then save it press green button. hth

shaunfree
6th November, 2015, 10:33 PM
thanks doug tried that but gui is in middle and cant seem to stretch it to full screen as it goes just left or right cheers shaun