PDA

View Full Version : Some Channels Missing

jimballs2k
9th August, 2009, 03:02 PM
Alright everyone.

I have just got a Kryptview A750. I'm completely new to this so not sure what I'm doing. So far I have flashed the box with the latest firmware 12-07-09 and scanned for the channels. I have a lot of them but there are still some missing. Sky Sports 1 & 3 are missing and ESPN that I know of. The only real reason I got this box was for these channels. I have tried connecting it at source instead of through a splitter but that didn't make any difference. Can anyone offer me any advice to get the other channels.

Any help much appreciated.

wilf
9th August, 2009, 06:51 PM
i take it you flashed the box with ease, then try 1 of the other firmwares anything since 24/2/09 as this is when the firmwares became compatable with the A700. i dont know about the new 12/07/09 firmware as i havent changed as i have no problems with the one i on. btw my 750 is on 13/3/09 all channels working ex ntl.

EAMO 2
11th August, 2009, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=jimballs2k;250256]Alright everyone.

I have just got a Kryptview A750. I'm completely new to this so not sure what I'm doing. So far I have flashed the box with the latest firmware 12-07-09 and scanned for the channels. I have a lot of them but there are still some missing. Sky Sports 1 & 3 are missing and ESPN that I know of. The only real reason I got this box was for these channels. I have tried connecting it at source instead of through a splitter but that didn't make any difference. Can anyone offer me any advice to get the other channels.

If you're on N*L (EIRE) use 19/03/09 or 12/07/09 (improves rem.responce)
In UK you could use 13/03/09
Either way,to find missing chls.; In menu turn on POWER SCAN mode
Put box in stand-by for 1 hour & it will manual scan all transponders.
Even better if you can leave in stand-by overnight.
If you are still missing chls.,you may be missing transponders.
Come back here & give location & ask lemons for Freqs. for your area.
Armed with this data go to TP EDIT in menu, scroll thru TP list on box
note any missing TP's on your lemons list.
Scroll to end of TP list to empty line & add missing TP values to list.
Follow prompts on bottom of screen
When done do an auto-scan, making sure you select LEG for your area
Or put box in standby & allow to manually scan:captain: