PDA

View Full Version : Videos from Mr. Li for new VA6-Quad Lifter and VAG2015 10 cuts and 9 cuts

jamesnz888
5th November, 2015, 01:23 PM
Hi All,

Mr. Li wishes to help locksmiths friends with VA6-Quad Lifters, VAG2015 10 cuts and VAG2015 9 cuts using their tools, he filmed some videos on youtube and wish to share his first hand technique of using these tools.

VA6-QL : for Peugeot, Citron and Renault with random inverted wafers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2eLu1B0Ig

VAG2015 with 3 side cuts : commonly seen on Golf and Polo since 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4vj1thUHKo

HU162T (10) = VAG2015 with 4 side cuts + 6 inner cuts: commonly seen on TT , Passat with smart key access, door lock only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAozD1l_RgY

More videos will be coming soon !

paul_12345
5th November, 2015, 02:56 PM
whats stopping the HU162T from decoding is it the side cuts? If so can't you measure the angle of the bar for these?

jamesnz888
5th November, 2015, 03:03 PM
There is nothing particular stopping decoding these locks, you can pick and decode on the scale printed on the panel, the problem is that there is no official space and depth available, also there is not machine able to cut them yet as far as I know, so decoding is not critical at this stage. thanks

rapidlocksmiths
5th November, 2015, 03:55 PM
another factor with decoding is inverted wafers or certainly in the lock set i have here , the key reads the wafer much like a 4 track a bit like the VA6 . to get an accurate read on these a 4 lift tool would be needed to read where the key reads otherwise you get similar decode issues suffered by the single lift va6 where it miss reads , but as james says the key numbering and listings is not yet available , until it is it would be guesswork trying to 2nd guess how this will need inputting to cut correct key .

with the 9 cut on models with ignitions the ignition doesnt use side cuts so is straight 9 cuts so a dedicated reader could be made for these to read ignition , the side cuts in door have a relation to the upright cuts in ignition so doable easily via the ignition if a 4 lifter tool to read where key reads , but its a very narrow keyway to get 4 lifters to work and remain strong enough . the 10 cut has no ignition as prox systems , so the door will need decoding , however , im working at present on a design to read these side cuts which would resolve this i hope.

but as james rightly says , the initial issue is gain entry tool , as no one can cut these yet and as the blanks are not available yet either and of course no available programmers to code these yet , theres time to work on this to get it right , and the initial issue of the need to gain entry is resolved for all those that may need to gain nde entry , so a big thanks and well done to mr li as always for the gain entry options.

for those that can code these new keys in using dealer tool and dealer log in , they will be ordering pre cut and precoded key from dealer to do this so for them the decode isnt an issue , for the rest of us until machines can cut them and until programmers can code them gain entry is all we can do at present anyway , so a solution where none existed , im sure with all those that are working on a solution for this one will be found in time for us needing it , once mr li has necessary info he will crack it as a genius.

paul_12345
5th November, 2015, 06:35 PM
looks pretty easy to cut once measurements are known. Guess it might be a bit of a test to see which machine maker will release a clamp/software to cut these first.

rapidlocksmiths
6th November, 2015, 11:04 AM
i know both silca and keyline are on with it , i also know that all key measurements have been sent to red technologies as well for miracle machines , so its only a matter of time for the ability to cut . the stumbling block will be the coding of keys on these , though im sure the diag makers are on it or id hope so .

the 1st audi tt 2015 i went to with the 10 cut i picked open with a tension wrench and diamond hand pick , picking the 6 uprights first then the 4 side cuts , it will be good to simplify this with a dedicated tool though , all solutions are always very welcome .

lunchb0x
6th November, 2015, 11:10 AM
Who is selling these picks? I normally get mine from Apollo but they don't have them listed.

rapidlocksmiths
6th November, 2015, 11:21 AM
apollo wont have them nor will any china supplier for 6 to 12 months online main distributors on new tools tradelocks or hickleys or 3d group for genuine lishi or nw keys aldridge or keyprint for original lishi

jamesnz888
6th November, 2015, 03:55 PM
As of 1st of October 2015 , www.nwkeys.co.uk and www.key-code.com got the first batch of tools and the 2nd batch of 1000 psc ( each ) are to be shipped to European distributors in UK, Poland, Spain, Germany,France,.. around 20th of Nov. 2015 , many people are already on back order as far as I know.

jamesnz888
6th November, 2015, 04:03 PM
apollo wont have them nor will any china supplier for 6 to 12 months online main distributors on new tools tradelocks or hickleys or 3d group for genuine lishi or nw keys aldridge or keyprint for original lishi

Sorry , I am not aware that Genuine Lishi also has tools for these VAG2015 side cuts ( 9 , and 10), do you have links for these tools from Genuine Lishi ? thanks

rapidlocksmiths
6th November, 2015, 04:10 PM
i didnt mention tools james , i just mentioned the distriubutors that sell each brand without favour , so those wanting tools can search each supplier to find exactly what they want or need , one does something the other doesnt and vice versa , i try to name all rather than favour just one

jamesnz888
6th November, 2015, 04:15 PM
Thanks Martin, now I got it.

i didnt mention tools james , i just mentioned the distriubutors that sell each brand without favour , so those wanting tools can search each supplier to find exactly what they want or need , one does something the other doesnt and vice versa , i try to name all rather than favour just one

obdsystems
8th November, 2015, 03:10 PM
ok i know the boat sailed along time ago but doesn't anybody have a problem with this info so available -

rapidlocksmiths
8th November, 2015, 07:28 PM
I tend to agree that such how to videos should not be openly available on you tube and the like , but then nothing is witheld these days

jamesnz888
9th November, 2015, 11:52 AM
I tend to agree that such how to videos should not be openly available on you tube and the like , but then nothing is witheld these days

Thanks guys for feedbacks, Mr. Li is aware of your concerns so that there is no "how to" in the videos, it is pretty much a quick video showing tools are available, these video were not intended to show people "how to". The sales of picking tools are controlled differently in different countries and there are tons of bumping keys video on youtube which are more threatening for personal safely then opening cars only.

paul_12345
9th November, 2015, 12:16 PM
Thanks guys for feedbacks, Mr. Li is aware of your concerns so that there is no "how to" in the videos, it is pretty much a quick video showing tools are available, these video were not intended to show people "how to". The sales of picking tools are controlled differently in different countries and there are tons of bumping keys video on youtube which are more threatening for personal safely then opening cars only.

It does not really matter if mr li post some videos, plently others will upload more detailed videos using lishi picks.

rapidlocksmiths
9th November, 2015, 01:17 PM
That is very true , doesnt make it right but is very true . the knock on effect to trade though is adverse ;

1) disrupts codes aquisition as with psa doing massive audit following large spate of thefts
2) forces manufactures to up lock security ie vag etc
3) helps new lockies yes but also helps crooks too

im sure such videos could be password protected , it amazes me how many locksmiths make their livings selling a customer a lock for their home etc and then put up a video to show anyone how to defeat it , sort of self defeating action .

Bllinda
9th November, 2015, 01:36 PM
You can only protect themselves from honest people. To protect against thieves

Hi All,

Mr. Li wishes to help locksmiths friends with ....

VA6-Quad Lifters, VAG2015 10 cuts and VAG2015 9 cuts using their tools, he filmed some videos on youtube and wish to share his first hand technique of using these tools.

VA6-QL : for Peugeot, Citron and Renault with random inverted wafers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia2eLu1B0Ig

VAG2015 with 3 side cuts : commonly seen on Golf and Polo since 2015.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4vj1thUHKo

HU162T (10) = VAG2015 with 4 side cuts + 6 inner cuts: commonly seen on TT , Passat with smart key access, door lock only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAozD1l_RgY

More videos will be coming soon !

as guugle not find ....

P.S. here you need your talent (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/496097-Mercedes-mechanical-code-convert)s.

jamesnz888
9th November, 2015, 02:53 PM
These videos are pretty much announcement type material instead of instructional, without the tools themselves these videos are just videos. Now it comes down the the access to locksmith tools on the top of the recent issues of DK exposed to google search.

Pretty much there is no way of controlling who can buy locksmiths tools. No matter licensed locksmiths or just a crook on the corner, people can buy any locksmiths tools online freely without restriction, we also often promote "Chinese Seller Review" and tell general audience how to buy best tools from China at best price on DK, we are helping locksmiths and crooks here at the same time unless people requires showing their locksmith license before they are allowed to join DK, I was not requested to show my ID and locksmiths when registering DK.

The tools shown are for access to vehicles only while programming tools are for making keys to drive cars away, we would be better protected by apply restriction on key programming knowledge.

I would leave this question to your best judgement !

rapidlocksmiths
9th November, 2015, 03:04 PM
again i agree james , this is an issue thats been around for a long time and wont go away ever , if willing to google you can pretty much learn what tool , how to use it and where to buy it to break into most house and vehicle locks , sadly most of this info is posted on the net by locksmiths , the very people trusted to protect security who charge well to supply security solutions for customers and then to get their few seconds of fame and an ego rub post up on you tube and the like how to easily defeat such solutions , some even resell the the tools online too , as stated locksmiths are often there own worst enemy .

i also agree that these videos are more promotional than how to lessons , mr li i know would never knowingly devalue the trade he loves so much .

on the whole i happily help with info to others in the trades , but i personally would never post a how to video on you tube , though in many cases you can do a guide or video and restrict it to closed groups , though often someone copies it and posts it .

sadly thats the modern world and we live with it , as you say its down to personal ethics and judgement .

obdsystems
9th November, 2015, 05:17 PM
yeah james i know pressure to sell tools but please, please everybody don't just put "open" videos on this forum or youtube.
announcement type for sure is ok :) least make the honest and dishonest people work hard for the info.

it's one reason the manufactures are moving the goal posts with these new locks

many thanks for hearing concerns

totalkey
9th November, 2015, 07:06 PM
yeah james i know pressure to sell tools but please, please everybody don't just put "open" videos on this forum or youtube.
announcement type for sure is ok :) least make the honest and dishonest people work hard for the info.

Most of the cases I saw for thefts is break the door lock and the ignition switch (around 1 minute job) open the Hood and change the ecu with a immo offed one. So the immo section is danger place also.
Its hard to believe they will spent 10-20 minutes on picking door and ignition and after that also program a key. or just break into the house and take the keys.
In my country insurance companies force you to put keypad that connect to the immo line and also a metal box with broken heads screws around the ecu, so you need to use grind disc to open it.
I think in maybe all models besides BMW and Mercedes is just seconeds to force the locks to open.

Sent from my VOYAGER2_DG310 using Tapatalk

jamesnz888
10th November, 2015, 09:35 AM
Hi Mate,

There is a misunderstanding here, I am professional locksmith myself in my city doing many cars a day, which has made me busy enough and , of course, good income too. I do not have any financial stress to post these videos as to attract people buying them, tools are dirt cheap these days and there is not much profit in these mechanical tools. The purpose is purely to let people aware the new tools available, which in terms help locksmith community. Should we suspect people having financial agenda just because they post something new ?

We do not want see this topic being hijacked and redirected to black hole, lets make it simple and easy for digestion.

austingreen
10th December, 2015, 04:45 AM
HU162T(10)and LISHI VA6 2-in-1 Auto Pick and Decoder is available at uobd2 now.

jamesnz888
10th December, 2015, 01:27 PM
Yes! you are right. it is a global release, however Anti-Glare ( export grade) is only available from authorized distributors in each countries.

HU162T(10)and LISHI VA6 2-in-1 Auto Pick and Decoder is available at uobd2 now.

austingreen
16th December, 2015, 04:04 AM
Yes! you are right. it is a global release, however Anti-Glare ( export grade) is only available from authorized distributors in each countries.
So the users are supposed to know who are the authorized distributor in each country before ordering.

pepillo009
4th February, 2016, 10:23 AM
Hi thanks for talking about issues of opening a car, it is very difficult to find forums that address these issues. It is an exciting world.