PDA

View Full Version : query

skinterz
4th July, 2008, 05:40 PM
just a query

ive had problems picking up discovery and movie channels no matter what image i put on ive been told a booster could sort it out and going to try that soon ..what it is tho ive noticed that when i did a new scan on the image i have i got all movie channels ...after a few days nothing just blank screen on the movies ...but when i did a new scan got all the movies again ...so im wondering is it common to just do another scan now and again to get channels back that seem to have dissapeard for no reason or does it point to something else.

jase.

Bucky
4th July, 2008, 06:36 PM
It does sound like maybe a poor connection on your signal cable, sometimes its only specific channels you dont get, and sometimes they are there and sometimes they are blank.
Discovery are usually the first ones to dissapear if my signal is weak.
Double check all your connections from the wall, Buy a new splitter/cable etc until it comes good.
If you have any splitters, try taking the splitter out the occasion going straight from the wall to box.

Bucky

skinterz
4th July, 2008, 10:40 PM
get the same with the discovery channels ..its strange why it effects them and the movies and nothing else ...why cant it be the bloody shopping channels haha