PDA

View Full Version : Advise on getting into remapping

Dayo
9th November, 2015, 11:43 AM
Hi, i own a mileage correction company and i get alot of interest and questions about remapping. I want to be able to remap, but i need pointing in the right direction. I have ecm titanium and winols, but i have no idea on how to find the maps and what im editting.

what is the best way to learn this? Or can you get script packs for ecm to load original file in and it tunes it automatically?

thanks in advance

Dayo

twchnodictator
9th November, 2015, 12:51 PM
"i own a mileage correction company and i get alot of interest and questions about remapping" in other words " I am cheating people but I want to get more money". Very nice, mate!
I do not know where are you coming from, but this "mileage correction" with you digiprog is illegal in EU countries and UK.

teerak2uk
9th November, 2015, 01:03 PM
"i own a mileage correction company and i get alot of interest and questions about remapping" in other words " I am cheating people but I want to get more money". Very nice, mate!
I do not know where are you coming from, but this "mileage correction" with you digiprog is illegal in EU countries and UK.
He didn't ask for opinions on that!!!!!

CustomCars
9th November, 2015, 02:20 PM
" i have no idea on how to find the maps and what im editting.

what is the best way to learn this? Or can you get script packs for ecm to load original file in and it tunes it automatically?"

And what you want for us ? There is exist and can write by won script using in WinOLS, for tune too, but that's will be crap, and not reliable with many sw version.

Automatic tune exist but that will be cheating.
Be here, ask from time to time for some help, what needed. You will get it.
But don't require something like

Dayo
9th November, 2015, 02:22 PM
Automatic tune would be good to start with to get me going. Then in time i can learn to do it manually.

What automatic tune software is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gttuning
9th November, 2015, 08:04 PM
Automatic tune would be good to start with to get me going. Then in time i can learn to do it manually.

What automatic tune software is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Automatic....OMG .....Defo i would not like to be your customer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk