PDA

View Full Version : W203 corrupted dump

iamfooser
9th November, 2015, 01:45 PM
hi guys,

can someone please help me check what is the problem with my dump? I realised that the SSID is very odd.

Dump is from 203 545 01 08.

regards,

autodigitec
9th November, 2015, 07:23 PM
SSID is fully erased and so is some other info.

Hashes are ok and password seems fine. So if you get SSID from key or instrument cluster, we should be able to restore it without problems. Unless MCU is f****d obviously. :)

Would be interesting to know what's the story of that EZS, because the information it "erased" is very precise.

iamfooser
10th November, 2015, 12:58 AM
SSID is fully erased and so is some other info.

Hashes are ok and password seems fine. So if you get SSID from key or instrument cluster, we should be able to restore it without problems. Unless MCU is f****d obviously. :)

Would be interesting to know what's the story of that EZS, because the information it "erased" is very precise.

Owner is not honest about this then. I was told that this is a lost key job but when I arrive, I was given 2 keys and he told me that both are his non working spare keys. I could read both keys without issue.

So I open up eis, and found the MCU is filled with flux. I will give you the ssid from key tmr.

iamfooser
11th November, 2015, 10:52 AM
okay. manage to read the key now.

SSID from key is 28 46 1A 63.

But both key 1 and 2 have the same SSID. I thought it suppose to be a small different?

How can I get SSID from ICM? diagnostic or Eeprom?

autodigitec
11th November, 2015, 05:14 PM
Well it's kind of debatable.. SSID is 4 bytes long, where 3 bits are always 0. In keys, they use those 3 bits to store the key number.
So it's kinda up to the tool you used to decide whether it shows SSID with the 3 bit key number data or without it.

You can get SSID by both dump or diag, but I can't be sure because there are various IC models etc...

This file should work, at least in bench with good esl/emulator.