PDA

View Full Version : 2013 VW Golf 2.0 TDI SE lost all keys help please.

super jumbe
12th November, 2015, 10:09 AM
Golf 2013 NEC 24c32
I am using original AVDI tool.
Got key cut at the dealer now I want key learning procedure, I can not find the procedure to read immo pin code, I heard I have to take dash out to read pin code, can some one explane the procedure how to get the pin code?
Thanks in advance.

autochei
12th November, 2015, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jlGD37VHw8 see this tutorial

jacostanzo
12th November, 2015, 04:04 PM
Must read 24c32 from dash, in AVDI you have option, "Enter in service mode by dump", put your dump and write the new one made by AVDI in to your eprom, solder it back to the dash. Connect dash will show "ERROR" on screen, not worry its normal, now your dash is in service mode, learn key as normal procedure, and is done.
My advice is that your work on bench, because if you make the learning procedure connected into the car you probably will lost ABS coding

autochei
13th November, 2015, 10:38 AM
Must read 24c32 from dash, in AVDI you have option, "Enter in service mode by dump", put your dump and write the new one made by AVDI in to your eprom, solder it back to the dash. Connect dash will show "ERROR" on screen, not worry its normal, now your dash is in service mode, learn key as normal procedure, and is done.
My advice is that your work on bench, because if you make the learning procedure connected into the car you probably will lost ABS coding

and the final need writte back ori dump or leave service mode it s enough? me personal i use zedfull for vag group

jacostanzo
13th November, 2015, 11:51 AM
and the final need writte back ori dump or leave service mode it s enough? me personal i use zedfull for vag group

Just leave service mode

yugo45
14th November, 2015, 04:07 AM
Very important step is missing even on Video this missing..
When you enter Service mode by OBD, You need to write Original Eeprom first before you make key,Not after.

godfathertre
15th November, 2015, 08:02 PM
can this key be made with tango thank you

super jumbe
15th November, 2015, 10:30 PM
Thanks sorted but deferent way, read pin in ECU then programmed bobs the uncle…