PDA

View Full Version : nokia dbox need help

kieran57
4th July, 2008, 07:54 PM
Can anyone help.Im looking to find out if i can use the remote control to delete adult channells on my dox.Im in ireland and im using sportstar image.

Jaffa
4th July, 2008, 08:22 PM
Yes you can but they will come back after a reboot unless you create a myservices file, that will keep them away for good, or you could lock or hide them.

To delete.

Go to
dbox
services
bouquet editor
go to the bouquet they are in and highlight the channel and press red to delete.

There is a program called bouquet wizard which lets you create a myservices file to get rid of them for good at the link below but you will need to have 5 posts to access it.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=179

kieran57
4th July, 2008, 08:51 PM
thanks for your reply.when i do the 5 posts and see the file. can it be done on the remote as im not up on the tech end of things

Jaffa
4th July, 2008, 09:19 PM
No m8, you need to hook it up to your pc to transfer the services file to pc and then back when done.

plasterer
4th July, 2008, 09:48 PM
Helo Mate create a folder using bouquet editor put all the ~~~~ into that folder, then highlight the name of the folder press the dbox then across the bottom of the screen - under the blue icon you will see Hide" press the blue button with ~~~~ folder highlighted and it will be locked. Good Luck .........Paul