PDA

View Full Version : my new eurovox 7000hd box

dank76
10th August, 2009, 08:05 PM
i have just brought a eurovox hd box is it better to put firmware on first or scan for channels then put firmware on?

advice please

barry_mcnamara
10th August, 2009, 08:08 PM
i have just brought a eurovox hd box is it better to put firmware on first or scan for channels then put firmware on?

advice please

update the firmware first mate, that's what I did

kh4tri
10th August, 2009, 09:59 PM
got my box today, i plugged everything in, then inset the usb drive, switch on the box from the on/of switch and it started to load the firmware straight away.

once that was done, did a full power scan, and 10-15 ins later hey presto, all channels available inc HD.

Have to admit picture looks good, but is there an upscaler on this, that we need to select, or do i just select 1080i as my output and that is the upscaler.

hd channels look really good, standard channels look good to

im happy with this, especially with the prospect of mre hd channels coming soon

PAUL7331
12th August, 2009, 11:49 AM
got my box today, i plugged everything in, then inset the usb drive, switch on the box from the on/of switch and it started to load the firmware straight away.

once that was done, did a full power scan, and 10-15 ins later hey presto, all channels available inc HD.

Have to admit picture looks good, but is there an upscaler on this, that we need to select, or do i just select 1080i as my output and that is the upscaler.

hd channels look really good, standard channels look good to

im happy with this, especially with the prospect of mre hd channels coming soon

Im not sure about the above neither mate. I own a panny 1080p 50-inch plasma and not sure wether to select 1080i or 720p???

Hob
12th August, 2009, 11:58 AM
Upload new firmware first then scan.
Select 1080i for full upscaled) HD.

Hob
12th August, 2009, 12:01 PM
Don't forget to turn your box off at the back then insert your stick. Then turn the box back on.