PDA

View Full Version : Latest V1.5 FMPC001 For Ford/Mazda Incode Calculator with no token limitation

turboracing
15th November, 2015, 06:26 PM
http://www.obd2tool.co.uk/wholesale/fmpc001-for-ford-mazda-incode-calculator.html

Does any one know if this works ok from 2011 and onwards ?

twincam
15th November, 2015, 07:31 PM
No ,this is only chinesse BS as always.

godfathertre
15th November, 2015, 07:54 PM
i was right thank you, i read a few reviews and i was not 100 sure why do the talk so much bs i think there are a few members from Chinese stores and post in this forum only to sell goods and give wrong information thank you again,

p1et
15th November, 2015, 08:12 PM
Well, 3D Group is selling this and they are not lying for sure. Check their website and see on what models they say it work or maybe 'might work'

godfathertre
15th November, 2015, 08:23 PM
what are they saying does some 12 digits not all plus price too high read it today and they have not the offer for free tokens update will give them a phone tomorrow to speak to clarify this thank you , i also have a strong

feeling that the new 12 digits algo will be cracked very soon Chinese are clever pushing tools and half of them do not do what the say i am new to this locksmith forum for over a year a scrolled several forums and read

descriptions and reviews of tools they are selling thank you .

paul_12345
15th November, 2015, 08:31 PM
what are they saying does some 12 digits not all plus price too high read it today and they have not the offer for free tokens update will give them a phone tomorrow to speak to clarify this thank you.

I believe the 'new' offer of free tokens is just for the old ford which has always advertised as free.