PDA

View Full Version : 2015 r7 DAS Error (1.2)-2.503.9913 - Works with Xentry Cars though....HELP!!

mpoker84
20th November, 2015, 10:58 AM
So I've brought a MB diagnostics from our friends that produce great copies. Its the second one i have as the last from 4 years ago still works, just needed a newer multiplexer/software for the newer cars, wireless was an added bonus

I've set everything up as per the usual instructions, the computer/multiplexer talk fine and i can run all sorts of tests on anything new (using Xentry) for example a 2014 E class 212.

However, when I try to run older stuff that uses DAS, I get the error: (1.2)-2.503.9913.

I've attached a screenshot...

Now i've spent a fair bit of time searching this forum, googling, and trying to self help on this one with no joy.
I've found OLDER fixes for cal.ini and also swapping out the .exe file in the DAS folder. These haven't worked, but then they reference older software.

Google suggests that this is a blacklisted mux, but depending on where I read some say software mods fix it. The HDD came with the SDConnect update folders renamed to stop in bricking the MUX, and it talks to any Xentry car so im sure its not that...

So... Good people of DK, i ask for help, suggestions and support on this. If there is anything you can think of, i'll be happy to try it out.

Thanks
M