PDA

View Full Version : Flashing Sagem with image

spankmonkeywill
4th July, 2008, 11:13 PM
Hi there peeps,

I might be sounding thick... but i flashed a nokia dbox2 image (laky pro) onto a sagem.

The prob is that the LCD is shot so i think i flashed the wrong image (used 2x instead of 1x)

The prob is that if i have a kein system then i cant see it.

Is the images for nokia dbox2 any different than a sagem one?

OH an no i did not back it up...stupid as i was in the system with a ftp client........yer i know

plasterer
4th July, 2008, 11:32 PM
NOKIAS are all ways 2 times images
All the time mate
Run flash check on the sagem
Will return Flash type in secs ......Paul:wink:

lincsat
5th July, 2008, 12:24 AM
Apparantly there are a few 1x Nokia's, but about 98% are 2x, I would say that around 60% of sagems are 1x.

If it's not booting, it's a fair assumption that you've got a Keine system, try a 1x image with IFA - nothing to lose :)

chuckles53
5th July, 2008, 04:37 PM
Hi i have the bigmaq(tcb.cc) tool bar but how do i flash the nokia dbox with the software.Ihave tried but it gets so far then says needs a program to open it?Can anyone help with a step by step.Thanks you all.

mini
7th July, 2008, 08:36 PM
You need to download IFA flash assistant, that will do it for you..
theres a guide at the download section...........

spankmonkeywill
10th July, 2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback lads.

I have a Nokia Dbox2 which is working like a dream with the Laky image 2x.

I think i have kein system with the sagem and tryin to flash the 1x image with IFA...................not happening.......... i had the same prob with IFA before i messed with it and it went on for a week....then it worked...sigh that will teach me.

Since the LCd on the sagem is duffed think i will try a 2x image... nothin to loose me thinks!

Cheers for the help so far my little wet wipes!.. nice:rangers2:

<--spankmonkeywill added 291 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...-->

All sorted chapperinooes............

Used older version of ifa and turned off my AEGIS protol with my network properties. Flashed straight in with commando image X1. Set location and ello sports! nice!

I love this site. I am changing my wifes name from Gemma to DK..................wait thats far to close to............ well u get my meaning...

lets just leave it at "I am happy"......:dancing: