PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football League rewards for the top 3 teams

alunfennell
11th August, 2009, 03:32 PM
Develfish / Moderators

I would like to suggest some sort of rewards for the top 3 teams in this years Fantasy Football League, seeing as there has been a large turn out by fourm members and has brought a few new faces to Digital Kaos as well which is seeing a large rise in daily use of the site......

I am suggesting a reward for the top 3 places in this years Fantasy Football league, something on the lines of Reputation points or an emblem placed on your profile header.

The Reputation points could be something like this !

50 for the winner
30 for Second Place
20 for Third Place

As reputation Points ar hard to come by this would be an added incentive

Or if not Reputation Points an Emblem placed on your Profile Header (something like the xbox or Ps3 Logos found on some members profiles)

Glod trophy for the winner
Silver trophy for Second
Bronze trophy for third

You can hold on to the champions emblem much like Champions league Stars found on merchandise ......

I hope as I do not make many Suggestions that something could be announced before the start of the season .... Thank You...

Kind Regards:
Alun

opsmonkey
11th August, 2009, 03:59 PM
i will more than happily design any emblem for this.. ;)

i just designed a logo for an online league..

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/cpw1978/EliteLeague.png

aftermath
12th August, 2009, 07:13 PM
Good idea and a nice of Ops to design some emblems for us, i will put it to the mods/admin and get back as soon as.... hopefully very soon so i can make an announcement for all.

alunfennell
15th August, 2009, 04:05 PM
aftermath Many thanks from all Players for the announcement that the winner and runners up of the D.K fantasy Premiership League will be rewarded with a recognised emblem to show off there success.......

Once again Thank you !

Regards:
Alun