PDA

View Full Version : Still No Channels

Hammer1973
11th August, 2009, 06:42 PM
Hi Guys & Gals.
Really need some help. I have the A700 & it has worked perfectly for the last year or so until about 2 weeks ago when I lost all the channels. Reflashed with new firmware & reset but to no avail. I had VM send a new box & card & that is working but not my Kryptview. Any help would be appreciated as the freeview channels are doing my head in & football season starts again Saturday!!!!!
I am in the London area if that helps

Thanx in advance.....
Also when its searching the signal strentgh is bouncing from 0 to 75 & I have reflashed with the last firmware that I know it was working with.

raz2592
11th August, 2009, 09:43 PM
hi everyone

i have the same problem, i flashed a mates a700 with latest firmware but now only picks up 43 channels done scan three times now, when scanning it only picks up 11tp and signal goes up n down between 50 to 90, tried factory reset any help is much appreciated please please.....

oh and when i put it on standby "power scan mode" flshes on screen before going into stand by, left it on standby overnight and gained about 5 channels, slysports 1,3 and movue channels missing

thanx in advance

wilf
11th August, 2009, 10:37 PM
Hi Guys & Gals.
Really need some help. I have the A700 & it has worked perfectly for the last year or so until about 2 weeks ago when I lost all the channels. Reflashed with new firmware & reset but to no avail. I had VM send a new box & card & that is working but not my Kryptview. Any help would be appreciated as the freeview channels are doing my head in & football season starts again Saturday!!!!!
I am in the London area if that helps

Thanx in advance.....
Also when its searching the signal strentgh is bouncing from 0 to 75 & I have reflashed with the last firmware that I know it was working with.

As this box crashed for no apparent reason in the first place points to maybe a faulty box. did you try to re-install the firmware that was originally on the box or did you go straight to the latest one

wilf
11th August, 2009, 10:42 PM
hi everyone

i have the same problem, i flashed a mates a700 with latest firmware but now only picks up 43 channels done scan three times now, when scanning it only picks up 11tp and signal goes up n down between 50 to 90, tried factory reset any help is much appreciated please please.....

oh and when i put it on standby "power scan mode" flshes on screen before going into stand by, left it on standby overnight and gained about 5 channels, slysports 1,3 and movue channels missing

thanx in advance

what area roughly are you in are you scanning on the right network? ntl, telewest or who ever, if you only finding 11tps seems to me like you scanning on wrong one should be looking to find 34ish

raz2592
11th August, 2009, 11:49 PM
in keighley(leeds/bradford) area scanning on telewest 6952 have got a dbox2 on same signal all channels perfect

wilf
12th August, 2009, 12:00 AM
what was the reason for firmware update was it not working correct before? i havent changed my firmware to the new 1 as my boxes on ntl 100% channels working A700 and my A750 works fine on the 13.3.09.

raz2592
12th August, 2009, 09:40 PM
reason for reflash was my mate said he had channels missing , after leaving it on standby overnight it has picked up a total of 53 channnels

EAMO 2
14th August, 2009, 08:20 AM
reason for reflash was my mate said he had channels missing , after leaving it on standby overnight it has picked up a total of 53 channnels

Auto-scan again & select correct legacy option for your area.
Not sure? Do several scans using different legacy options
Still in trouble? Read threads in this section re.how to manually add T.Ps
Always make sure PROV. & Sym rate are correct, scan--NETWORK:celticparty::manuscarf: