PDA

View Full Version : Remove channels Zgemma 2S

blacky1973
4th December, 2015, 08:40 PM
Is there any way I can remove channels from a Zgemma 2S because as we know Sly HD channels don't work but the channels are still there so I want to remove it from the system and the EPG and replace with the SD ones, can I also change the order of channels?
thanks

martin035
4th December, 2015, 10:55 PM
I use Autobouquetsmaker a plugin available in the plugins menu, once installed do the following via the remote;

? Menu-setup-service searching-ABM-Delete Bouquets, this will remove your old fav list

Menu-setup-service searching-Providers to the following;
? Freesat -No
? Sky ROI -Yes
? Sky ROI Area-ROI HD
? all other Sky ROI-No
? Sky UK-Yes
? Sky UK Area- Scroll right to get ‘your area’ custom ie mine’s Scottish East Custom this will replace all none working HD channels with their working SD conterparts
? Sky UK FTA only-No
? Sky UK Gen main Bouquets-Yes
? Sky Uk Gen Section Bouquets-Yes
? Sky UK swap channels-Yes
? All others-No
? Menu-setup-service searching-ABM-Hide Sections, select what bouquets you want to hid (I select all the Sky ROI bouquets)
? Menu-setup-service searching-ABM-Start Scan ,this will add all the relevant channels for your area

You will have to add Setanta HD, Eurosport 1 & 2 HD to the 'Sports' bouquet
? Select ‘fav’ on your remote then the green button then select 28.2e
? Scroll thru the channel and find setenta HD
? Press ‘menu’ and then ‘add service to bouquet’ select the ‘sports’ bouquet

If you do regular ABM scan you will have to transfer those channels everytime, way around this is to place them into you 'Fav' bouquet

blacky1973
4th December, 2015, 11:42 PM
Thanks mate but I choose my local area (I live Wearside but nearest is Tyne) but it gives me channels for Granada
also how do I turn off ABM scans so I don't have to change each time?

martin035
5th December, 2015, 12:22 AM
That's because there's no Wearside/Tyne localised HD channels so ABM defaults to the nearest HD area IE either Granada, London, Wales, Utv, Stv, Meridian south, Central West or a generic ITV HD. if you scroll through your channels you'll find the SD ITV Tyne tees channel.

You can manually move the channels via the remote (fav then menu the select 'enable move') or use the openwebif app bouquets editor (on PC type web address of you Zgemma in to web browser)

To turn off ABM
Menu-setup-service searching-ABM-config
.Schedule scan scroll to 'No'

blacky1973
5th December, 2015, 09:01 AM
Hi martin035, I've manually moved the channels into the order I want and deleted all none working HD channels, question now is if I turn on ABM will the channels revert back to what they were or stay in the order I put them after the scheduled scan and will all dead HD channels come back?

martin035
5th December, 2015, 09:20 AM
If you do an ABM scan, the channels will revert back to the default order. For future channel frequency changes either do ABM scans when major channel changes happen and then re order the channel list or do what I do get the new channel frequency off king of Sat website and do a manual scan on the new frequency using 'predefined transponder' this will change the frequency of the channel without changing the order, you will see a new folder 'last scanned' when you press 'fav' it is quite safe to delete this.

Dead HD channels come back?? Haha

damusikman
8th July, 2016, 12:58 PM
How do you move channels ?