PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes S320 CDI (w220) DPF+EGR OFF PROBLEM

twchnodictator
9th December, 2015, 08:35 PM
Hi mates,

Have a question for a real professionals.
Mercedes S-klasse without DPF and EGR, but DPF removed not correctly. Soot level is 100% and when you give a car more revs, ECU disables turbo.
The main problem, there is no any DTC but I think that problem is in soot level. When I started diagnose, soot level was 98%. Now it's impossible to drive car in normal conditions.
Below there is archive with full stock and modified file. Can anyone help me with that?

FILE - 345966

Thanks for you time and help!

luca22
9th December, 2015, 10:15 PM
Hi mates,

Have a question for a real professionals.
Mercedes S-klasse without DPF and EGR, but DPF removed not correctly. Soot level is 100% and when you give a car more revs, ECU disables turbo.
The main problem, there is no any DTC but I think that problem is in soot level. When I started diagnose, soot level was 98%. Now it's impossible to drive car in normal conditions.
Below there is archive with full stock and modified file. Can anyone help me with that?

FILE - 345966

Thanks for you time and help!

I saw exactly his map and unfortunately EGR is not disabled properly, but the DPF is turned off well.
If you have the original file, program the ECU by oryginal, make an exchange DPF in diagnostic interface (Stardiagnose or another) to save the calculator soot level DPF in eprom to 0 and then re-program the ECU, the file that you send

It must be 100% right

Do your turbo no problem with locking a geometry ??
Then it will exceed the desired parameters and put the ECU in safe mode.
Then it will be necessary to clean the turbine ...

Pass PM

Regards
Luca

mihaiservice
10th December, 2015, 12:21 AM
Hi
For all kind of mercedes can not set ash to 0%,after "exchange dpf" will start from 180% and will count down after one test drive or if regeneration mode are active !
In developer mode only for EDC17 ecu you can set only "soot" contept!

twchnodictator
10th December, 2015, 08:43 AM
I saw exactly his map and unfortunately EGR is not disabled properly, but the DPF is turned off well.
If you have the original file, program the ECU by oryginal, make an exchange DPF in diagnostic interface (Stardiagnose or another) to save the calculator soot level DPF in eprom to 0 and then re-program the ECU, the file that you send

It must be 100% right

Do your turbo no problem with locking a geometry ??
Then it will exceed the desired parameters and put the ECU in safe mode.
Then it will be necessary to clean the turbine ...

Pass PM

Regards
Luca

Turbo was the first thought, but turbo is clean a has no any problems. Anyway it was cleaned but problem is still there.
I will try to reset soot level and report.