PDA

View Full Version : Smelecom USA prog.

Inspecta
11th December, 2015, 04:50 PM
Just recently purchased a USAprog by smelecom for converting KM to miles for cars that being exported from canada to USA. I was wondering if there were any tutorials on this and a good source for finding the files. We are looking mainly for 2010 and newer Dodge, Chev and ford trucks. A few Nissan and Toyota trucks as well. Thanks for any help

super jumbe
14th December, 2015, 10:00 AM
Just recently purchased a USAprog by smelecom for converting KM to miles for cars that being exported from canada to USA. I was wondering if there were any tutorials on this and a good source for finding the files. We are looking mainly for 2010 and newer Dodge, Chev and ford trucks. A few Nissan and Toyota trucks as well. Thanks for any help

Every thing you need to know: http://www.smelecom.com/sm/index.html

Inspecta
14th December, 2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks. I have been to that sight several times but can't seem to find any help on changing the odometers from KM to miles. If anyone has more help that would be greatly appreciated.

javyb
14th December, 2015, 05:14 PM
For that you need dealer tools to change units from km to miles the USA prog is o ly good to change odometer value