PDA

View Full Version : BMW E39 IKE swap Immo

ersin031
12th December, 2015, 05:20 PM
Hi i have a question i have to change the IKE Dashboard, with the old the Car is starting without Problems, with the new one is not starting because of the VIN and Immo Code.

So is it possible to read the Eeprom of the old Dash and write ist into the new dash? Or is it better to change the VIN in the new Dash ?

baze007
12th December, 2015, 05:41 PM
Hi i have a question i have to change the IKE Dashboard, with the old the Car is starting without Problems, with the new one is not starting because of the VIN and Immo Code.

So is it possible to read the Eeprom of the old Dash and write ist into the new dash? Or is it better to change the VIN in the new Dash ?

bmw e39 doesnt have immo in ike dashboard.......car must start without dashboard......immo is in ews module....you have other problem

ersin031
12th December, 2015, 05:44 PM
bmw e39 doesnt have immo in ike dashboard.......car must start without dashboard......immo is in ews module

It is not correct when the VIN is mit correct the Dash asks for CODE and you can not start the Car

baze007
12th December, 2015, 11:05 PM
It is not correct when the VIN is mit correct the Dash asks for CODE and you can not start the Car

Your code is from radio navigation.......try add 0000 via radio and all will be ok.........