PDA

View Full Version : BEST ANDROID TV BOX?

trepca123
13th December, 2015, 01:55 PM
please please can you tell me which one i chose MXIII ore M8S S812 both 2G/8G
ore tell me what is best android tv box? fast, to use for kodi, showbox etc
thanks

teerak2uk
13th December, 2015, 03:06 PM
Fire tv box or nvidia box

digicon
14th December, 2015, 03:06 AM
Nvidia Shield gets my Vote bought one in the Black Friday sale and have to say its spot on

Privacy
17th December, 2015, 12:08 AM
ive got a mxq and a fire tv box both are fine to use I prefer the mxq tho as you have usb ports etc

MetalKettle
18th December, 2015, 01:23 PM
Nvidia shield without a doubt.

gmb45
19th December, 2015, 06:40 AM
Nvidia shield without a doubt. hmm looks like an epic box that 3gb ram etc not cheap tho 149 ish (amazon) more for the "gamer" by looks of it, wouldnt mind it tho.

obdmaster
30th December, 2015, 11:47 AM
I have m8s wifi is rubbish, I also have a Nvidia shield android tv box and just ordered another there brilliant. Definitely go for Nvidia shield

gadget78
15th February, 2016, 11:46 AM
ive just got the venz? videostrong, KI quad amlogic s805 hybrid, android, dvb S2 box.
so have all the benefits of android, kodi, plex, showbox etc,
AND has dvb s2 too, meaning it has all the satellite features ;) ;)

all working really well ! althou not found how to edit channels on satelite as yet !

EDIT
i found decent channel editor :) so alls good, i now have KODI and all its delights,
AND all the (sly) satellite channels ;) ... all in a nice android environment :)
(is basically a MXQ with satellite tuner )

Pedretti
9th March, 2016, 04:55 PM
Nvidia seems a bit expensive, and it looks it was designed more for games.

I don't mind getting an entry level device and go from there.

joshua99
10th March, 2016, 10:08 PM
MXQ or MXV S805 chip. As cheap as you'll get & work no problems with Kodi.

Pedretti
17th March, 2016, 05:46 PM
Humm, i already have one of those cheap boxes and i really don't like it, good thing i didn't waste to much money.

Looking for something more up the ladder, but thank you =)

lewdsnarler
7th August, 2016, 12:10 PM
I hear lots of good things about the Shield... Been considering one myself. One rarity that gets my vote from what I have read is you can use it as a Plex Media Server if your NAS doesn't support that already. I'm a Kodi man myself, but would give it a try.. Plus for purchased movies in Ultraviolet, you get 4K support now which is only available on the new Roku which isn't over in the UK yet.