17th December, 2015, 03:13 AM
hoping somebody can help me to deactivate immobiliser in the folllowing file

thanks.

key4man
17th December, 2015, 07:44 AM
Good morning my friend
Here you go , try and report results
The first thing, You should disconnect from ecu pin 34 in the black connection
second thing ,to be able to start ,you need to connect pin 10 (black/orange) to ground in the alarm behind the dash.

Good luck

smokinjoe
17th December, 2015, 10:27 PM
When you say the alarm black/orange behind dash is this at the bcm located behind the glovebox or behind the instrument cluster,the car is RHD,

thanks again for your help.

key4man
18th December, 2015, 08:28 AM
hi
its behind the instrument cluster

smokinjoe
18th December, 2015, 02:42 PM
ok i have used your file and cut pin 34 on ecu and removed instrument cluster but have no black/orange,just wires going directly to the cluster so have put a ground to starter relay and it starts but only after a few turns and hazards are flashing continuously,will keep looking for the wire to be grounded

thanks again.

will4u69
18th December, 2015, 06:05 PM
ok i have used your file and cut pin 34 on ecu and removed instrument cluster but have no black/orange,just wires going directly to the cluster so have put a ground to starter relay and it starts but only after a few turns and hazards are flashing continuously,will keep looking for the wire to be grounded

thanks again.
The wire he is talking about is on defender not sure weather this works with discovery.

smokinjoe
20th December, 2015, 02:07 AM
just to report the jeep is running but need to cancel out the alarm as the hazards are activated every time the door is opened,is this possible without the use of nanocom?

MobilMaster
12th April, 2021, 01:47 PM
Hello my dear friend! Please help me to make immo off. Thanks in advance!