PDA

View Full Version : TUNING SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMER

Wolfpack
17th December, 2015, 04:24 PM
I would like to know what programmer and software i can use for tuning for a Dodge Durango 4.7 liter. I don't really want to performance tune. I just want to delete a couple of codes that is preventing me from getting it to pass an inspection. The code are non perfomance codes. Heater codes for rear O2. I have a Kess programmer but it won't read the car. Is there anything out their that will allow me to copy the the ecm software so i can have someone alter it for me. Thanks

clusters
17th December, 2015, 04:41 PM
Why not just replace the rear O2, probably faster and cheaper than buying equipment and spending time to tune the codes out.

What code numbers are you getting?

Wolfpack
19th December, 2015, 04:45 PM
Why not just replace the rear O2, probably faster and cheaper than buying equipment and spending time to tune the codes out.

What code numbers are you getting?
Don't you think i already tried that. Something wrong in wiring. I figured for a 100usd it would be cheaper to delete the codes. The heater codes for rear o2's don't make a performance difference. Its someones work truck who doesn't want to pay a lot to fix. It be a lot faster than rewiring both o2's.