PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 4F 3.0 TDI Help pleace

macako6
20th December, 2015, 09:42 PM
Today I made a mistake that I do not know how to resolve my and because I ask for help.
Today I worked Audi A6 3.0 TDI BMK engine (4F0910402L) SW: 379 480 this worked with MPPS 16 Chinese clone. But when writing the modified file made a mistake and written file Audi A6 4F 2.7 TDI, the great miracle is performing well and the engine ignited but 1 second engine stopped working. And now the dashboard stands (SAFE) ,Now I can not work with any interface (Kess, Galletto, MPPS) . And then I noticed where I go wrong.

Do you have a solution ?

0n0t0le
20th December, 2015, 10:02 PM
turn off battery for 15 minutes, than try again to write original firmware with mpps.

macako6
20th December, 2015, 10:07 PM
I tried it but not 15 minutes but 45 minutes. and do not work as well tried and removed the fuse from Daschboard, with Galletto. So not working.

CustomCars
21st December, 2015, 12:01 AM
Electronics faulty, must check all fuse.
Better never don't play with other files...

I don't remember by no connect by ecu cause SAFE... but can try recover function by kess. If not work get out ecu and write orginal dump.

macako6
21st December, 2015, 01:00 AM
Yes, right you I would have to pull out ECU. I will try with K- Tag to back original.

mihaiservice
21st December, 2015, 01:53 AM
Immo rolling code was change it,write back orig flash file and after that you have to use one new calibration file with VasPc or ODIS-E !

monitel_service
21st December, 2015, 08:00 AM
Read full flash by bdm ,upload original flash read by MPPS and full flash read by BDM

CustomCars
21st December, 2015, 10:33 AM
Yes, right you I would have to pull out ECU. I will try with K- Tag to back original.

Both way writed upper is corrected.
with VAS / VCP write factory flash is little better solution because ECU will be updated to newest avalible version..
And i say about offline update. And much faster.

macako6
21st December, 2015, 11:22 PM
Both way writed upper is corrected.
with VAS / VCP write factory flash is little better solution because ECU will be updated to newest avalible version..
And i say about offline update. And much faster.

Today I finished completely, and everything went as it should.
I written file (the original) with K-Tag and the car worked well, only still standing dashboard SAFE, after that I tried to write it MPPS (original file) then the notification appears MPPS SECURITY ACCESS but left my to work , after it was like the before.

Thank you to everyone.:congrats: