PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Gt86 add key help!!!!!!!

DylanImmo
22nd December, 2015, 03:47 AM
Dear mate,
i'm got a Toyota Gt86 same with Subaru Brz
The owner car handsfree and keyless function is not working just can start the car by smart remote nearby start button.
Whatever, the owner want to duplicate one more smart key for spare but we cant programming normally by any programmer because the keyless function is no working.
so...in my mind. I want to add key manually to the smart box.
Just now, i'm got a working smart key and i want add one more to the dump.
please help.Thanks so much:chuncky:

The attach
1.original smart remote
2. new smart remote
3. integ unit 93c86 dump

phatty123
22nd December, 2015, 04:26 AM
If im not mistaken from my research adding key to dump directly you will also not have keyless functions

DylanImmo
22nd December, 2015, 04:54 AM
If im not mistaken from my research adding key to dump directly you will also not have keyless functions

Dear phatty 123
actually we dont care the keyless function. we just need one more key that can start engine for spare.:)

phatty123
22nd December, 2015, 05:21 AM
I am in the same situation, car is a mess from auction, i think oscillator for smartkey is broken that maybe why keys wont learn using normal process in my car. Also just inside the car is a disaster like soda spilled everywhere.

I dont care about wireless just want to be able to start and move it, now it is stuck steering wheel locked pain to push around

DylanImmo
22nd December, 2015, 05:25 AM
I am in the same situation, car is a mess from auction, i think oscillator for smartkey is broken that maybe why keys wont learn using normal process in my car. Also just inside the car is a disaster like soda spilled everywhere.

I dont care about wireless just want to be able to start and move it, now it is stuck steering wheel locked pain to push around

what is your car model?

phatty123
22nd December, 2015, 05:29 AM
its a lexus is

DylanImmo
22nd December, 2015, 05:37 AM
its a lexus is
Bro, did you got the dump of smart box?

phatty123
22nd December, 2015, 05:44 AM
yep and i posted it in the big thread asking for help, sticky in this forum. Dump of 93c86 and key data

DylanImmo
23rd December, 2015, 12:07 PM
can some body help me add smart key pls

DylanImmo
24th December, 2015, 03:12 AM
dear DK mate, inside the dump already have key 1. We just want to find out place of key2.Thanks

vanos batam
24th December, 2015, 03:41 AM
Dear mate,
i'm got a Toyota Gt86 same with Subaru Brz
The owner car handsfree and keyless function is not working just can start the car by smart remote nearby start button.
Whatever, the owner want to duplicate one more smart key for spare but we cant programming normally by any programmer because the keyless function is no working.
so...in my mind. I want to add key manually to the smart box.
Just now, i'm got a working smart key and i want add one more to the dump.
please help.Thanks so much:chuncky:

The attach
1.original smart remote
2. new smart remote
3. integ unit 93c86 dump

configuration with GTS

DylanImmo
24th December, 2015, 05:37 AM
configuration with GTS

Thanks for reply, what is GTS?
This Gt86 cant programming by programmer because keyless system is not working.
Trying add key 2 by manually.
mate can you help me add key2
Thanks so much:)

phatty123
25th December, 2015, 10:16 PM
I'm in similar situation with car with broken keyless system but having problem adding even 1 key. I as a test wrote smart ecu dump from another car to this cars smart ecu and borrowed key and was able to turn on ignition so this is good news to some degree but as you know this is not enough to start the car. Also it is not option for me because other car also has only 1 key and also has problem in smart system :(

MattLock
7th January, 2016, 08:54 AM
Your car is a GTS86 not GT86 as it is smart key, gt is a fixed key blade type