PDA

View Full Version : Remap problem golf IV 1.9 tdi use mpps

martin284
23rd December, 2015, 07:27 PM
Once I upload the file to golf 4 and no more does not start . Try to get orig. file, but it is not . ...

sdtsedat
23rd December, 2015, 07:38 PM
you don't have the ori file ? send me ecu number

jnoroeste
25th December, 2015, 01:51 AM
Hi M8,
Post id data here I will find your ori file.
Regards.

jakkeviet
25th December, 2015, 09:50 AM
mpps no write it safety!!!! edc15vm+ only boot mode can now restore your ecu

overs0ull
25th December, 2015, 12:56 PM
that not true mpps v12 or v16 work perfect with this cars i do over 100 like this with mpps and till now never have problem i use mpps for this old ecus only and WORK , and he can recover it very easy even with programmer and little soldering if cant make boot mode .
I have mpps 12 and 16 euro and use them almost every day and edc15/edc16 work like a charm but need to have battery charger and .......
Anyway give the ecu number i will give you the ori file.

jakkeviet
25th December, 2015, 01:37 PM
that not true mpps v12 or v16 work perfect with this cars i do over 100 like this with mpps and till now never have problem i use mpps for this old ecus only and WORK , and he can recover it very easy even with programmer and little soldering if cant make boot mode .
I have mpps 12 and 16 euro and use them almost every day and edc15/edc16 work like a charm but need to have battery charger and .......
Anyway give the ecu number i will give you the ori file.

good for you if you make every day. i mean edc15vm is possible but how you make 15p ecu?? mpps say take fuse off etc.. but newer start after write "ALSO I HAVE MPPS 13 and 16" and i am test it many times

overs0ull
25th December, 2015, 02:31 PM
take fuse is for dash where is the immo . It say clear to remove it and read what is mpps say ,even before 2 or 3 days i make aud a4 1.9tdi edc15p over obd , and i get 3 times error without remove fuse N11 after that all great .
And yes 100% safe is to read it on programmer but mpps work with this ecus . I not know what mpps you have but i not have your problems , and let stop with this for mpps ,the point is to help him to fix his issue
regards

jakkeviet
25th December, 2015, 03:13 PM
you are right. we need more info to help him. ecu type , tunfile , what is error etc.... no enought info "only golf 4 no start "