PDA

View Full Version : e46 330D + 2260 hybrid + 218hp inj help

mads36
27th December, 2015, 07:07 AM
hi digi..

i realy need some help or clu of what to do. ALL so like to pay for help to persone with knowled to remote help on this.

i have replased :

Downpipe
Brand new build 2260V hybrid
Stage 3 cluch.
Injectors fr om eu x5 218hp. ( dlla 145p ) but the tip is flow a bit more to around 260-270hp some says. ( the ori inj. are sendt to get upgrade to 350hp-400hp at cp) but to the return i have to get the motor to run fine on thies inj and there is my problem. its smokes like a old train. REALY smoke. fist or a bit still i hope its becours i also cleaned the pleum and engine as good as i could. the 2 last cylender where nearly all closed in sod ect. and its also stod still in garage for 2 month, so hope its also just have to get a lot of sod out and get better on the black smoke/gray.
i dont have the expatice to know how to turn down the inj time so it fit?s new inj. also i havn?t bin abel to find start of inj maps.
it was remap to 241hp and 508nm before. and with that it realy smoke a He... of alot ( i colud not see the cars in 1 mile behind me then i toke a test drive yesterday)
so i got ori file on.

SVBL 2700mBAR
TURBO MAP?S i tryed to recalibrate ( basic, to i get inj home and run it on dyno ofcours)
RAIL : 146000
EGR SWICHT off

Can someone help my get inj time right and otherts also maby. so its can drive on to i get injtors back. i willing to pay to right person with knowled or just clu of what to do or what to turn down to?

ori - kp - and the 1 file i made for start up.

BR
MARY CHRISM'S