PDA

View Full Version : Inmo Hitachi HCU401 Fiat Punto 1.8 16v HGT

peybon
28th December, 2015, 08:57 PM
Hi.I have a Fiat Punto HGT 1.8 16v .Hitachi MFI 401 HCU 401 46791884 with an 93C46 chip.
I would like to know how I can remove the immobilizer.What I need? Programs, tools ??
You can purchase a blank chip immo off may only need to weld ?
When you open the control unit broke but I have an MFI 505, a Fiat Stilo with the same engine management and it is very likely to work.I appreciate any help.

Greetings from Spain .

brchip
23rd January, 2017, 04:52 PM
Hello, I'm interested in your solution. Did you do it?

I need to know if you can use the Stilo 1.8 ECU in the Punto 1.8. I guess so?

If you need I have the decode file for the 93c46

peybon
23rd January, 2017, 08:24 PM
Buenas tardes.

El problema que tenia yo lo solucion? comprando una centralita de la copa punto, esta no lleva inmovilizador.
Antes habia comprado una de fiat stilo con su body que no consegu? hacer que funcionase. Se la vend? a un chico que tenia un HGT 1.8 mas moderno MK2 B 2003 -2010 y le funciono la gran mayoria de las cosas , excepto el ABS .

Good afternoon.

The problem I had I solved buying a switchboard of the Cup Punto, this does not have an immobilizer.
Before I had bought a fiat stilo with his body that I could not make it work. I sold it to a guy who had a more modern HGT 1.8 MK2 B 2003 -2010 and I operated the vast majority of things except ABS.
Good afternoon.

The problem I had I solved buying a switchboard of the cup point, this does not have an immobilizer.
Before I had bought a fiat stilo with his body that I could not make it work. I sold it to a guy who had a more modern HGT 1.8 MK2 B 2003 -2010 and I operated the vast majority of things except ABS.