PDA

View Full Version : Original FGTECH users feedack

javyb
29th December, 2015, 02:24 PM
Can any user of original tool give me some feedback about this tool such as support reliability etc as I'm thinking of purchasing one. Also can the company bec trusted if I pay by bank transfer.

Any info appreciated

Babos
29th December, 2015, 02:31 PM
Great tool untile 2008 year cars after i all need to do via Boot mode.
For this you can use clon tools untile 2012 year ecus.
Suppot is BAD.
When i tested my Original Fgtech i can say my clone work better!!!
I send to update that tool and get back he say all is ok!!!
And when i try to loot ecus and can say it is ~~~~ support! inside all PCB is protected with glue and he cant rework if he want to help you!!

CustomCars
30th December, 2015, 08:58 AM
Yes right FGtech support is really bad.
... Support for old devices now become be 0, because they produce new version so older device can't be updated anymore, thats really, really bad !

In market you will find much better tools now

tunertool
30th December, 2015, 01:36 PM
Great tool... I've been using it for a while... support is good as long as you have subscription... and latest tool... hw upgrades only cost 1000 eur which isnt bad as you have renewed hw and they dont make you pay 4000 euro+ for a new tool!!! ... also can be discounted with negotiation. They were also first to crack EDC17C59!

fruti
30th December, 2015, 02:20 PM
~~~~ty product!!! Original sux i never want to use it. My friend borrow me new tool fully updated last week. Fgtech claim they can read sid208 psa.... When i get error cant read password. I send them logs... They never respond back. I write them cople times about that... Well no answer, i say FU fgtech!!!
Sorry for my bad words but i told truth and i been in alot of pressure coz of this ecu ... At the end of the day we buy new ecu.
Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CustomCars
30th December, 2015, 02:39 PM
Unfortunately, this is true and it's painful

Best support can find only in magicmotorsport

gezame
1st January, 2016, 06:02 PM
Great tool... I've been using it for a while... support is good as long as you have subscription... and latest tool... hw upgrades only cost 1000 eur which isnt bad as you have renewed hw and they dont make you pay 4000 euro+ for a new tool!!! ... also can be discounted with negotiation. They were also first to crack EDC17C59!

Hi
yes, i completely agree.