PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra H & Zafira B - unpair, divorce displays 93C56 BID AT & BA

stachu22
1st January, 2016, 01:57 PM
Hello. I have from scrap-heap two BID displays from Astra H and Zafira B but they are not divorced. Can somebody divorce dumps for me? I need to pair it with my unpaired CD30 MP3 by opcom. And can somebody tell me that is dump from AT display correct? At first line there is FF instead 30 (it is begin from index code 00802) and in 0DF and 0E0 schould be alpha code AT but there is only "A", instead "T" there is again FF. Thanks and Happy New Year!

shooting
1st January, 2016, 02:43 PM
Hello. I have from scrap-heap two BID displays from Astra H and Zafira B but they are not divorced. Can somebody divorce dumps for me? I need to pair it with my unpaired CD30 MP3 by opcom. And can somebody tell me that is dump from AT display correct? At first line there is FF instead 30 (it is begin from index code 00802) and in 0DF and 0E0 schould be alpha code AT but there is only "A", instead "T" there is again FF. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Sent in PM

wbr

(Both dumps are ok)

irandias
2nd January, 2016, 10:15 PM
stachu22 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/453582-stachu22) dumb question... I have the same problem (BID) not divorced and I need to pair it with CD30. How to read the dump (bin) file? I have OPCOM, but I couldn't find a way. How did you read? Thank you! Happy new year.

bloshengland
3rd January, 2016, 12:17 AM
has anyone got a guide how to do this ?

polyy
26th January, 2016, 09:22 PM
has anyone got a guide how to do this ?
is this eeprom good or not?

stachu22
26th January, 2016, 09:34 PM
You need to read display eeprom via programmer (for example Carprog) and 2 ways:
1. post here dump for divorce by for example shooting ;)
2. Find in dump pin code, divorce your old set (radio + display), put in new display, marry new display with your radio by CODE FRON NEW DISPLAY, unmary by this code and mary one more time by your code ;)

You can use only opcom when you have divorced display