PDA

View Full Version : FilmOn HDI player override subscription (all channels free including XXX)

badapple
15th August, 2009, 05:59 AM
Boys & girls, here is a way to over ride the "Subscription Expired" on the FilmOn free TV.(all XXX channels viewable)
Download and install the latest patch/update from here
>FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet. (http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php)
Run FilmON and it will ask you "log in/password, select SKIP and prog will start.
Select XXX channel and warning message will appear, press OK
and log in/password message appears. Now keep pressing
SKIP and OK one at a time until BOTH boxes appear, then press OK on the warning message and prog will open/load.
Do not close the log in/password box. Just move to bottom of screen...and ENJOY.

WARNING...FULL HARDCORE XXX SEX. NOT FOR CHILDREN!!!

mironick3
1st December, 2009, 11:11 AM
Hi, there is a new FilmOn Hdi player now. How can I override the subscripting with this one. Thank you very much!!:egg:

pkm1
1st December, 2009, 11:38 AM
hi has any one got this to work or is it just to ~~~~ channel that works

pug
5th December, 2009, 11:13 AM
This works fine good way to watch freeview & other channels on your laptop/computer. Nice one m8

bigboots
5th December, 2009, 11:28 AM
it only plays for about 1 min then askes for to register again

colin251177
7th December, 2009, 10:59 PM
Boys & girls, here is a way to over ride the "Subscription Expired" on the FilmOn free TV.(all XXX channels viewable)
Download and install the latest patch/update from here
>FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet. (http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php)
Run FilmON and it will ask you "log in/password, select SKIP and prog will start.
Select XXX channel and warning message will appear, press OK
and log in/password message appears. Now keep pressing
SKIP and OK one at a time until BOTH boxes appear, then press OK on the warning message and prog will open/load.
Do not close the log in/password box. Just move to bottom of screen...and ENJOY.

WARNING...FULL HARDCORE XXX SEX. NOT FOR CHILDREN!!!

as far as i can see this only works with 2.5 version and not the 2.6 version that is now out as i have 2.5 on my laptop which works fine but on my desktop i just reformated and installed from the link and its now ver 2.6 but if you try the skip and ok feature you get a crashed message then programme closes

i guess they must have cottened on !!! one question though is can we get hold of version 2.5 anywhere as my laptop kinda slow :(

daithi
9th December, 2009, 11:24 PM
i cant get it to work either the only way i can get the xxxx link is on there website

bigfella
10th December, 2009, 05:40 PM
if u just wana tv on ur lappy...sorry no ~~~~ just the freeview channels this is ok ....TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again (http://www.tvcatchup.com/)

colin251177
10th December, 2009, 11:31 PM
if u just wana tv on ur lappy...sorry no ~~~~ just the freeview channels this is ok ....TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again (http://www.tvcatchup.com/)

very good site !! been using it for months now

Brownload
11th December, 2009, 07:04 PM
Hi Folks,
I have beeen sick with the flu so have been very quiet lately.
I have tried this trick and it aint workin for me....any ideas??
I'll keep trying though.
Happy crimbo to everyone:manuscarf:

colin251177
11th December, 2009, 10:59 PM
Hi Folks,
I have beeen sick with the flu so have been very quiet lately.
I have tried this trick and it aint workin for me....any ideas??
I'll keep trying though.
Happy crimbo to everyone:manuscarf:

if your using version 2.6 then i cant get it to work !!! but if our using 2.5 ver then just keep doing it ! works a treat lol

bigboots
12th December, 2009, 07:19 PM
if your using version 2.6 then i cant get it to work !!! but if our using 2.5 ver then just keep doing it ! works a treat lol
hi were can i get hold of the 2.5 ver any one please

holden77
20th February, 2010, 12:29 PM
The glitch is in the Please Authenticate (Log in) dialogue box, (nothing to do with ~~~~ channels, don't know why the thread starter included that step)

you start up 2.5(don't know about others) it runs for a few minutes,

then cuts out with Subscription Expired message and you get the Authenticate prompt, the trick is if you click Skip then quickly double click on a channel then the Authenticate dialogue box pops up again straight away just as the channel is restarting this time you leave the dialogue box open and the channel will stay open indefinitely with no more prompts.

it takes a few tries to get it to work and its best done by moving the dialogue box directly on top of the channel you want, so as you click Skip you click immediately on the channel as the box dissapears.

aid1970
26th February, 2010, 03:28 AM
They have new software now so we are screwed now!!

bmw222000
1st March, 2010, 12:33 AM
ive downloaded it but its wanting me to upgrade to 2.9 how do i stop it?

tempo123
1st March, 2010, 08:16 PM
Hi, has anyone a link for 2.5 version of the software?On the previous posts I can t find where to download it.Many thanks

derekbrownis
7th November, 2010, 03:22 PM
i think that the xxx was not meant to say that it was for the ~~~~ chan but just has a chan

patkins
14th November, 2010, 02:41 AM
Thank you badapple . Mines works a treat with no problems on the xx channels.

badapple
17th November, 2010, 03:51 PM
The new 2.10.10 update is now showing XXX channels & others for free.
2.10.10 update (http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php)

daithi
17th November, 2010, 09:01 PM
The new 2.10.10 update is now showing XXX channels & others for free.
2.10.10 update (http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php)

working a treat for me mate i just installed it and clicked login then said cancel or skip then picked channel and it worked away

ooisper
27th December, 2010, 03:23 PM
did anyone happen to save a copy of the filmon 2.5 file (or any previous versions) by chance? please share if you do. we'll all appreciate it very much

holden77
30th December, 2010, 01:22 PM
did anyone happen to save a copy of the filmon 2.5 file (or any previous versions) by chance? please share if you do. we'll all appreciate it very much

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQ91YD4A) (version 2.5)

ooisper
31st December, 2010, 05:42 PM
thanks much for the link holden! does this trick still work with the 2.5 player, or did they patched up this loop hole already? is anyone still able to trick the 2.5 player? i tried the trick many times. it either crashed the program or the player showers "scrambled"

colin251177
3rd January, 2011, 11:08 AM
just found the version 2.5 and still working a treat !!!!

tabletop
19th January, 2011, 04:08 PM
hi there! When I press skip it goes off then comes back on again and I press ok and it says re try, what am I doing wrong please help thangs.

zooma
19th January, 2011, 05:02 PM
not working for me either

wolfgangandwillow
30th January, 2012, 11:52 AM
Can't find a way to get filmon for free but i found this site and i can watch ITV Player and BBC iplayer living outside the UK. It works for hula (American) and other TV sitesHome - hidemyid's JimdoPage! (http://hidemyid.jimdo.com/)

hacka247
3rd April, 2012, 12:03 AM
can anyone give a helping hand getting the 2.5 version please

Streets75
16th July, 2012, 12:30 PM
This might help with viewing FilmOn in Full Screen. Of late, the free view SD section has been plagued with the pop up that states one has to subscribe to view full screen,
Two ways round that:-
1. Open FilmOn , select say UK Channels. Then select individual channel, say ITV
Allow to load in SD and click on View More..bottom left / Allow to reloaded andenlarge screen as before and voila
2. Open as above. select channel but don't click on ITV icon but on the small print TV on the right. This will open all the programmes that are due to appear on that programme through the day. Click on the red banner 'Watch Now' select SD and enlarge.:unionflag:

rocky58
19th March, 2013, 02:23 AM
any fix for this