PDA

View Full Version : Carprog worth money ?

MrWho
5th January, 2016, 10:46 PM
Hi Guys,

Are you happy with your Carprog ? ORI

I currently have

UPA USB-S
XPROG-M
CARPRO TOOL with Infineon activation + Airbag package
Universal Programmer
Package for RENESAS ( TOYOTA, Honda )

Should I get CarProg ... do you guys use it a lot.

Thank you

gui2015
5th January, 2016, 10:52 PM
carprog is excellent original tool is not very expensive and I use it and is doing very well

repairmymodule
5th January, 2016, 10:53 PM
Carprog is my bread and butter. Very good tool for the money (original)

MrWho
5th January, 2016, 11:09 PM
Thx guys!

Someone mentioned something that MAC/INFINEON files read by CarProg need to be reset via carprog site ? thats 30 euro per file ?

janushaan
6th January, 2016, 01:59 AM
I love my carprog,, everything easy to do with reads chips fine,, some calculators are promising (10%) all in all worth every penny,, support is great, they are always coming with new stuff and improvement ofcourse you have to buy,, but I would recommend carprog

bradsmith
6th January, 2016, 10:16 AM
How well do you like Carprotool especially for RENESAS? Carprog is on sale much cheaper than usual through March.

janushaan
7th January, 2016, 02:50 PM
I havent used Carprotool,, so cant say

MrWho
7th January, 2016, 08:59 PM
Carprog is on the way :) Thx Guys ...

Whats not working ... or what calculator are good and bad from your experience ?

Thx

satellitedream
7th January, 2016, 09:49 PM
Use carprog everyday, just bought a backup carprog over the holidays with update full just in case my first one breaks. Have had it since the company started, it honestly a great tool for many applications

FxShaw
8th January, 2016, 03:45 PM
Use carprog everyday, just bought a backup carprog over the holidays with update full just in case my first one breaks. Have had it since the company started, it honestly a great tool for many applications

Well if you love it so much then you should marry it!...I sleep with mine ever night :-D.

Great tool though...Just wish they would add renesas direct read, if they cant read it though obd then they are not interested in adding it direct.

epicsabi
8th January, 2016, 05:08 PM
Yes, need the Carprog site and 30 euro.

epicsabi
8th January, 2016, 05:10 PM
Thx guys!

Someone mentioned something that MAC/INFINEON files read by CarProg need to be reset via carprog site ? thats 30 euro per file ?

Yes . Need the carprog site and 30 euro.

tnguitarist
12th January, 2016, 02:12 AM
Yes, I'm curious about this as well. Are virgin bin files sufficient to repair Infineon MCU modules or is it a requirement to connect to the Carprog site to have the crash data erased? I'm a first-time poster here. Be gentle. I'm looking to repair a Autoliv 98820 9HNOA module with 7.28 software. Thanks.

bradsmith
12th January, 2016, 04:13 AM
I was aiming that ? about carprotool to MrWHo

bradsmith
12th January, 2016, 04:15 AM
I meant for that ? about carprotool to be to MrWho