PDA

View Full Version : Some movie channels, pic break up.

KillerDog
15th August, 2009, 12:56 PM
Hi all, ive had my arnet for 18 months, never had any problems in that time. All of a sudden some of my channels are breaking up and all odd noises happen. The screen goes green and blue and blue, all blocky. I have re-scanned , and done a factory reset, but it doesnt help. Can someone try and shred some light on this problem, thanksssssss. :)

wilf
16th August, 2009, 05:09 PM
i would first try the scart lead is in correctly or try a different one.

KillerDog
16th August, 2009, 06:10 PM
Hi Wilf, i have just changed the scart lead for a new one, but i have the same problem. I have re-scanned and a few channels still break up and have problems. I have changed nothing else, nor have i evre had a problem.Most channels seem ok and unafected. Any more idea's, thanks. :)

cactikid
16th August, 2009, 09:33 PM
how is your coaxial connection and are you using any splitters

KillerDog
16th August, 2009, 10:23 PM
My coax cable is new. I am using a splitter but ive never had a problem before, nothing has been touched. Ive always had a great pic, i just dont know why its started to break up pictures on certain channels now.

wilf
16th August, 2009, 10:52 PM
seems to be pointing to a fault somewhere with the box and would be out of warranty at 18 month but just to eliminate it have you tried without the splitter

KillerDog
17th August, 2009, 12:00 AM
Just re-flashing now, i will post my results as soon as i find anything out.I will try without a splitter tomorrow, hopefully its the splitter thats gone nuts and not my box.Many thanks again :)

KillerDog
17th August, 2009, 12:17 PM
Changed the firmware a few times, done a full scan, but im still getting about 4 movie channels breaking up. Every other channel is fine. Any ideas what might cause this. I dont watch much tv, but this is soooo annoying !!!!!

cactikid
17th August, 2009, 12:45 PM
curious i read a post of sv4 usb updated and movie channels funny all the rest ok,so what provider are you on and irl or uk.

squeek77
17th August, 2009, 01:11 PM
Hi all , havin same problem wit A750 , but now losin channels , do i need 2 update firmware ?? haven't updated since march 09. thks 4 help any1.problem in dublin irl

KillerDog
17th August, 2009, 02:19 PM
Im on the wirral, in northwest of uk. Ive not had any problem until now and ive not touch or messed with anything. Its only a few movies channels but like i say its really annoying. Surely if it was the box then all the channels wud of gone the same, and if it was the splitter then like wise. I mgiht change the splitter tonight to see if that helps. I have tried different firmwares too and i get the same few channels breaking up and all blocky. Any ideas anyone ?