PDA

View Full Version : Marelli MJD 6F3 EGR and DPF addresses HELP

BrunoXme
7th January, 2016, 08:56 PM
Hi to all,

I was trying to find some instructions on how to disable EGR and DPF on this ECU. Some members may know how to manually disable it in WinOLS but, for which reason ever, they don't share it with other members here. I found a video instruction on how to disable EGR with ECU Titanium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsPKcMhMeIQ. It's in italian language but you will understand what is he doing. Did anyone tested this method? Also, is there a tutorial on DPF remove for this ECU? And is it possible to read and write this ECU with fgtech tool on OBD port? I could read it only via BDM port.
So this is just a help thread. I know that some of you have knowledge and want money for it and I understand this. This is not thread for you then. It's for other members looking for help on this ECU

Thanks

sasy90
8th January, 2016, 10:41 AM
Post your file here....someone will help you.

So for EGR on MJD there is a switch off...

Fec001
8th January, 2016, 02:05 PM
Fgtech galetto r/w this ECU no problem. EGR switch off is correct. DPF can be done with Volta on this type of ECU. (not sure)

sasy90
8th January, 2016, 07:16 PM
Dpf off with volta not correct.
Manual solution for a perfect job...

BrunoXme
8th January, 2016, 08:45 PM
Post your file here....someone will help you.

So for EGR on MJD there is a switch off...

OK, but I want to understand how to manually switch off DPF in WinOLS on MJD 6F3. I know that Ecusafe, Volta... aren't working so I would like to manually do this. Or maybe if someone do this file I could see differences but there are more HW and SW versions of this ECU and DPF is, I think, not always on the same address

BrunoXme
8th January, 2016, 08:45 PM
Dpf off with volta not correct.
Manual solution for a perfect job...

Thanks but how?

gitko
8th January, 2016, 08:55 PM
Hi to all,

I was trying to find some instructions on how to disable EGR and DPF on this ECU. Some members may know how to manually disable it in WinOLS but, for which reason ever, they don't share it with other members here. I found a video instruction on how to disable EGR with ECU Titanium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsPKcMhMeIQ. It's in italian language but you will understand what is he doing. Did anyone tested this method? Also, is there a tutorial on DPF remove for this ECU? And is it possible to read and write this ECU with fgtech tool on OBD port? I could read it only via BDM port.
So this is just a help thread. I know that some of you have knowledge and want money for it and I understand this. This is not thread for you then. It's for other members looking for help on this ECU

Thanks

this is hard work

sasy90
8th January, 2016, 09:12 PM
now i don't stay in workshop...tomorrow i try to help you freee...

BrunoXme
8th January, 2016, 09:20 PM
this is hard work
That's why are we here, right?

sasy90
9th January, 2016, 09:09 AM
OK, but I want to understand how to manually switch off DPF in WinOLS on MJD 6F3. I know that Ecusafe, Volta... aren't working so I would like to manually do this. Or maybe if someone do this file I could see differences but there are more HW and SW versions of this ECU and DPF is, I think, not always on the same address

In this file EGR switch is already in off.
For DPF , for me this file don't have dpf. For safety , wait a expert opinion but for me this car don't have a dpf.

Is a Fiat Grande Punto 1,3MJ 75cv?

BrunoXme
9th January, 2016, 11:36 AM
Yes, it's a Grande Punto 1.3MJTD 75cv. How did you look after DPF? This car was sent to me from some mechanic but I sent it back because I didn't know where to look after DPF address or switch

sasy90
9th January, 2016, 12:06 PM
For this car i don't know that exist a switch.... i look ,when i do for you dpf off , that this car or have just a dpf off or don't have dpf...
So should be ok....
Egr off ok too

CustomCars
9th January, 2016, 12:45 PM
Yes this ECU have DPF Switch, but change only switch don't resolve DPF problem. Needed change procedures.

sasy90
9th January, 2016, 01:11 PM
For me , dpf switch have 2 byte ( mil dpf off solution ) but this solution not perfect solution... there are a bit to change allestiment in diagnosis, ecc...

CustomCars
9th January, 2016, 01:30 PM
For me , dpf switch have 2 byte ( mil dpf off solution ) but this solution not perfect solution... there are a bit to change allestiment in diagnosis, ecc...

2 bytes for off basic DPF procedures, that's right. But still lamp go on, and will have DTC.
Fully get about 75 changes depend of version.

sasy90
9th January, 2016, 06:12 PM
2 bytes for off basic DPF procedures, that's right. But still lamp go on, and will have DTC.
Fully get about 75 changes depend of version.

Exactly! It's correct !

Murrenhanha
28th May, 2018, 07:46 PM
Somebody have a mappack that can share? i have a 1.3 mjet 66.2Kw, with a magnetti 6f3, and on WinOLS it's so hard to read...
I would appreciate the help.
Thanks