PDA

View Full Version : READ ALL what happen to my from member of DK

admirid
8th January, 2016, 02:36 PM
Hi member of DK

I want to share with you what happen from one member of DK who sells tools of KESS and KTAG here in forum and other forums. I find him here on DK and contact with him wanted to buy Kess and Ktag EU CLONE and find here username: ecutuners,and we make a deal for 1000euro both for kess and ktag. It was 23-24 December 2015 when i transfer money to him i used paypal linked with credit card and as a beginer user of paypal i used option Friends and Family for transfering money and pay all paypal fees it was around 1035.05 EURO 1000 for tools and 35 paypal fees,so i cant request for refund. He was cheating, when transfer completed he told me i send your package to post office for delivery and send me " tracking number " but that tracking number was wrong incorrect. Then next days i try to contact him all day he dont answer on skype until 27 December 2015. That day 27.12.2015 he just send me this message "Your money is refunded, the post did not work this weekend so parcel was still in post office ". ok i check on paypal for refund but after 1-2 days he cancel a refund and now he is saying i have send your money have make refund request i dont know what happen. I call paypal they told me we cant do nothing you need to speak with receiver of money beacouse you pay as family and friend. Now he is saying i never receive your money i dont have your money i will post here our conversation with paypal transaction screen shoots. Want to tell you dont do deals with him he is rogue liar. Thanks for reading I saw it reasonable to write in this forum was not be deceived the other members.

Sorry for my poor english and word mistakes

Johnner
8th January, 2016, 03:02 PM
Mate,sorry to hear what happened to you,but unfortunately DK is not the place to sort your commercial differences out.

I will remind everybody once again,that should they have details of members either trading or requesting money via pm on DK,then please inform a member of staff,and it will be looked into.

Thank you...

admirid
8th January, 2016, 04:05 PM
thanks for supporting :(

morgano
8th January, 2016, 09:19 PM
Reading the convesation with @Ecutuners i just can say he had a lot of patience with you, you paid by credit card not full but partial payments, so you had to pay the fees, he told you many times to pay from bank account not credit card, so no fees will get charged to you if you send as for friends and family.

You delayed the payment a lot, is normal he don't post the parcel untill all payment is received, no matter the histories you tell him. They can be true or not, but he sold many things before and know very well the procedure on internet transactions, if no full payment no parcel post. Just easy as that.

You pushed him for your hurries, you menaced him, he refunded you, and now because you paid with credit card you have to wait for paypal to reimburse your credit card, it is that easy. Maybe in Albania it delays for days to get your money in your credit card again.

I hope when you receive your money back you come here with ears lowered and ask pardon from him publicly the same you have tried to ruin his name here.

no regards,

admirid
8th January, 2016, 10:48 PM
Reading the convesation with @Ecutuners i just can say he had a lot of patience with you, you paid by credit card not full but partial payments, so you had to pay the fees, he told you many times to pay from bank account not credit card, so no fees will get charged to you if you send as for friends and family.

You delayed the payment a lot, is normal he don't post the parcel untill all payment is received, no matter the histories you tell him. They can be true or not, but he sold many things before and know very well the procedure on internet transactions, if no full payment no parcel post. Just easy as that.

You pushed him for your hurries, you menaced him, he refunded you, and now because you paid with credit card you have to wait for paypal to reimburse your credit card, it is that easy. Maybe in Albania it delays for days to get your money in your credit card again.

I hope when you receive your money back you come here with ears lowered and ask pardon from him publicly the same you have tried to ruin his name here.

no regards,

What are this fees which i pay ?? you can see amount which receive ecutuners 2x300Euro 1x 400Euro and 2x 10.55 and 1x 13.95 are 1000Euro how we made a deal for tools and 35.05euro paypal fees, i have made before transfer like friends and family for tuned files payments dont have delay.

pulsar2000
9th January, 2016, 12:05 AM
Can vouch for the Guy, I never ever had a issue, so i think you maybe should have spoke before this, as i dealt with many times and buy his self reset soloution !! his only,,,, and never ever this issue,,,,
Ps, admin i never bought via DK, I have as a skype contact, thats how i know,
Ecu Tuners ok guy, Not the fastest but a busy man, HE DELIVERS !
and got me out of some sh"t plenty of times, with mods that others cant make,,,,so dont beat up on him ,,, v clever guy,

admirid
9th January, 2016, 12:19 AM
and why dont refund the money if he is busy why refund was canceled ?

smayer
9th January, 2016, 12:56 AM
and why dont refund the money if he is busy why refund was canceled ?

Mate, your problem is not with ecutuners, you have a big problem with english!!!
money is refund-canceled, in thes case canceled means your transfer is canceled and money refound to your credit card, just whait and you see the refund in your credit card acount.

plasma533
9th January, 2016, 09:43 AM
Wow I would not like to to do business with this guy!, thats the Poster that is not the company selling the stuff!

Expecting answers on Xmas day...? Wanting product shipped out before even fully paid for?

Very little understanding on english as said on posters part

refund - cancelled (cancelled in this case probably is the reason asked by paypal for the reason for the issue of the refund)

gmb45
9th January, 2016, 09:53 AM
and on that note closed, normally i would delete this thread but it will stay to serve as a lesson, any trading done via pm is at your own risk and under no circumstances to be brought on the forums when things go tits up, this thread is why we have rules about trading/selling etc.