PDA

View Full Version : picture quality

dan20leeds
15th August, 2009, 05:48 PM
picture quality was fine several weeks ago but the text on sky sports news and the sports channels doesnt seem right. any ideas?

stroner
16th August, 2009, 07:47 AM
Press NTSC/PAL button on remote.....

:ahhhhh:think i answered this for you on another forum..im losing it lol:giveup:

EAMO 2
16th August, 2009, 08:40 AM

:ahhhhh:think i answered this for you on another forum..im losing it lol:giveup:

Has Satsmo approved your VILE animation. I hope it doesn't result in a ban, Ron, as your input on forum has been very constructive. If you had young children you would never masquerade under such a banner. One
of the members here is only 12 years of age. If you want me to speak to
Mod on your bahalf, P.M. me:celticparty::manuscarf::celticparty:

stroner
16th August, 2009, 07:41 PM
Fair comment:cool:..i had meant to change it before but slipped my mind:eek:
Ive had that avatar for a long time so im quite confident that Satsmo and other mods have seen it many a time!

Yes i do have young children but i dont let them reside on forums:hmmmm:...way to many strange men about!!

If you want me to speak to Mod on your bahalf,
Why would i want YOU to speak to a mod on my behalf, I'M more than capable myself:bounce:

Does my new/usual avatar meet your approval?:manuscarf::)

EAMO 2
17th August, 2009, 04:48 AM
Why would i want YOU to speak to a mod on my behalf, I'M more than capable myself:

Does my new/usual avatar meet your approval?

Much better Ron, sorry my little joke about speaking to Mod was misunderstood. Talk to you soon.:celticparty::manuscarf::celticparty:

dan20leeds
21st October, 2012, 02:41 PM

any help? same issue again but with sky

astro77
21st October, 2012, 05:32 PM
why are you digging up a 3 year old thread:rolleyes: this forum is for kryptview users, for help with your problem try the sky dedicated forums;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

gmb45
21st October, 2012, 05:36 PM
any help? same issue again but with sky

i will close this thread as its sooooooooooo last 3 years ago, as has been said go to general sat forum and ask there, if you cant find an answer to what ever problems you have its always best to start your own thread.