PDA

View Full Version : Honda CRV 2.2 I-dtec Torque monitoring

gefi
10th January, 2016, 08:58 PM
Hello guys , need a little help with my car. Long story short , trying to make her a little faster. Problem is that even the slightest change(performance) in the ori of the car results in a torque monitoring system error ( DTC P061B) . I've been reading for a while and see here and there that there is a way to disable this torque monitoring system(not so long ago swiftec released and update exactli for this disable module) so i can tweak it as i like. Even paid for a "working solution" 2 times and the result was the same... So i ask if anyone can help out . Here is the ori of the car and some info . Any help will be much appreciated and i will pay for a solution if i have to but this time after i test it(hope u guys understand).

Infineon Tricore TC1796
CPU-ID=0000182000008A02
Internal Flash ID = 0031C002
Internal Flash 2048Kb Protected
OTP Protect: 0x14000 -- 0x17FFF
EXTERNAL FLASH UNKNOW OR NOT PRESENT
EEprom 128Kb Protected

tunertool
11th January, 2016, 02:11 AM
Its possible to remove the limits...

CustomCars
11th January, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hello guys , need a little help with my car. Long story short , trying to make her a little faster. Problem is that even the slightest change(performance) in the ori of the car results in a torque monitoring system error ( DTC P061B) . I've been reading for a while and see here and there that there is a way to disable this torque monitoring system(not so long ago swiftec released and update exactli for this disable module) so i can tweak it as i like. Even paid for a "working solution" 2 times and the result was the same... So i ask if anyone can help out . Here is the ori of the car and some info . Any help will be much appreciated and i will pay for a solution if i have to but this time after i test it(hope u guys understand).

Infineon Tricore TC1796
CPU-ID=0000182000008A02
Internal Flash ID = 0031C002
Internal Flash 2048Kb Protected
OTP Protect: 0x14000 -- 0x17FFF
EXTERNAL FLASH UNKNOW OR NOT PRESENT
EEprom 128Kb Protected

Remapping are bad did u not find all needed limiters.

gefi
11th January, 2016, 10:28 AM
Its possible to remove the limits...

I know it it possible mate .... I asked if anyone is willing to help

Remapping are bad did u not find all needed limiters.

That is what the guys i paid said too ... and the files i bought from them did the same thing ! I cant believe it to be a limiter, cause even the slightest change in DW results in this error .

CustomCars
11th January, 2016, 10:50 AM
I know it it possible mate .... I asked if anyone is willing to help
That is what the guys i paid said too ... and the files i bought from them did the same thing ! I cant believe it to be a limiter, cause even the slightest change in DW results in this error .

But maybe you will pay in wrong place.
I will check your file and give feedback

ecutuners
11th January, 2016, 05:04 PM
2 maps to modify and never need to worry about torque monitoring ever again