PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 dCi 100 Worth Tuning?

steelcityuk
11th January, 2016, 11:36 PM
Hi Folks,

I've finally got my rebuilt Scenic 1.5 dCi 100 running, rebuilt engine, reconditioned injectors, rebuilt turbo, etc. but it feels pretty tame lacking low down pull. According to Clip it's boosting to requested level and rail pressure is reaching requested level. Has anyone tuned one of these engines and did it improve it much?

I've got a Synergy 2B+ tuning box that I've never used but it will need reflashing and the connectors swapping for the 1.5.

Thanks.

Steve.

CustomCars
12th January, 2016, 12:10 AM
Hi Folks,

I've finally got my rebuilt Scenic 1.5 dCi 100 running, rebuilt engine, reconditioned injectors, rebuilt turbo, etc. but it feels pretty tame lacking low down pull. According to Clip it's boosting to requested level and rail pressure is reaching requested level. Has anyone tuned one of these engines and did it improve it much?

I've got a Synergy 2B+ tuning box that I've never used but it will need reflashing and the connectors swapping for the 1.5.

Thanks.

Steve.

Don't use box.

What year engine bulid ? Increase is really feeling 1.5 is reduced a lot... can feel "power" only at maybe 500RPM usage. Rest is boost bulid and power reduction.