PDA

View Full Version : Rate my tune, EDC 16C9, Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 16V, 150 PS, Z19DTH

adamostar
12th January, 2016, 07:07 AM
Hello friends!

I am new, beginner, on this site and I am trying to learn how to remap file. I have read a lot and I am hoping that somebody can help me and give me some positive/negative advice about files attached. The files attached are from Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 16V, 150 PS, Z19DTH, year 2005, no DPF (made without DPF), EDC16C9. Files attached er bin original, mod file and whole WinOls project.
I have ordered from Ebay EGR blanking plates and they er on the car now, so EGR is mechanically blocked. I have tuned file (taken with MPPS, V16) but I am little afraid to put it on the car without expert first seen it.
I just need to say that this is the first file EVER I have tuned.
Any advice will be very appreciated!!!

Thanks to all!

kalif
12th January, 2016, 09:34 AM
Hi.
poor car. especially not to give it to the ECU. start with some simple settings, such EDC15 and much to learn. There is nothing good In your file.

CustomCars
12th January, 2016, 10:19 AM
Hello friends!

I am new, beginner, on this site and I am trying to learn how to remap file. I have read a lot and I am hoping that somebody can help me and give me some positive/negative advice about files attached. The files attached are from Opel Astra H 1.9 CDTI 16V, 150 PS, Z19DTH, year 2005, no DPF (made without DPF), EDC16C9. Files attached er bin original, mod file and whole WinOls project.
I have ordered from Ebay EGR blanking plates and they er on the car now, so EGR is mechanically blocked. I have tuned file (taken with MPPS, V16) but I am little afraid to put it on the car without expert first seen it.
I just need to say that this is the first file EVER I have tuned.
Any advice will be very appreciated!!!

Thanks to all!

Yeah file needed many correction.
- DW needed be readjust one more time
- Fuel injection
- Lambda
- Turbo sterring (boost ok)
- Torque can make better too.
- Rail pressure

Injection time is ~~~~ed up, without correction it dont try put it into car.

adamostar
13th January, 2016, 07:17 AM
Yeah file needed many correction.
- DW needed be readjust one more time
- Fuel injection
- Lambda
- Turbo sterring (boost ok)
- Torque can make better too.
- Rail pressure

Injection time is ~~~~ed up, without correction it dont try put it into car.

Hello friend!

I am just learning as I said in my post. Can you give some tips about how to calculate maps right way and what to do?
Thanks!!!

kalif
13th January, 2016, 09:12 AM
you must have knowledge about the function of the engine and its components, then you can make tuning. Know what that means and what map you can move. each car is set differently. What set must have logic, and not accidentally modify something and then ask what is wrong. Also, it is not appropriate to begin with EDC16. try EDC15 is much easier even though in principle the same

adamostar
13th January, 2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks friend! I just want to say that I have read a lot and followed guide from techtuners on ecuconnections.com site. A lot of others have, I think, followed the same EDC16C9 tuning guide.