PDA

View Full Version : Audi 2007 Dash Dead 8P0 920 900 J

ascotauto
12th January, 2016, 09:38 PM
Hi guys

reading posts and assuming my assumptions are correct. I am under the impression i need to read this instrument and load a working set of dumps. Can anyone guide me and indicate if this is correct.

Can someone confirm this? Dash just went dead according to customer. Car is far from me so im trying my best to prepare and give the proper details. Please assist and thanks for the help in advance.

See pics attached of labels etc

ZAP24
14th January, 2016, 12:11 AM
you can do the ecu immo off in order to start the vehicle, so you can work it, i don?t have any dump of audi only vw!!.

ascotauto
14th January, 2016, 10:13 AM
Instrument is dead my man dead as disco

yugo45
14th January, 2016, 04:46 PM
Tell your customer to tell you real truth, then you may be able to help him very easy.
Otherwise tell him he needs other cluster + programming.

One one time I know this cluster will go dead when someone try to chnage km with low quality tools.

ascotauto
15th January, 2016, 08:08 AM
I also suspect that but we wait and see if truth surfaces. What are the symptoms of dash eeprom failure?i have vcds original and svdi

yugo45
15th January, 2016, 04:23 PM
It is not eeprom fail, it is flash get corrupted.

ascotauto
15th January, 2016, 07:39 PM
i have replacement cluster with working key..wot tool do i need to realign?

yugo45
16th January, 2016, 07:10 AM
X-Dash, AVDI, VVDI all will work.
Or X-Prog to read Flash + eeprom , then decrypt eeprom and transfer data form one to other dash.
Also if you read Flash and eeprom form original Dash , post here , someone will be able to fix Flash.